Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revan (novel) - sad & feeling slightly empty

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Revan (novel) - sad & feeling slightly empty

Osagasu
01.07.2012 , 09:33 AM | #21
Y'know, there's actually a dedicated forum for these types of posts.

Edit: for reference, Revan is a part of the TOR story and should go in the Story and Lore (and possibly even Spoiler) forums, not the general Star Wars forum.
(X) HE iS wAtcHiNG.

InquisitorsBane
01.07.2012 , 11:25 AM | #22
From what I can see this was moved from the Story & Lore section.

CyberCommando
01.07.2012 , 11:32 AM | #23
Spoiler

Omnitheo
01.07.2012 , 11:48 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Osagasu View Post
Y'know, there's actually a dedicated forum for these types of posts.

Edit: for reference, Revan is a part of the TOR story and should go in the Story and Lore (and possibly even Spoiler) forums, not the general Star Wars forum.
Too bad the story and lore forums is filled with endless topics about datacron locations...

As far as Revan goes, The same writer who created him for KoTOR, wrote the Revan book, and wrote his story throughout this game as well. You can't accuse Bioware of ruining their own character. He is theirs to do with as they please.

Revan's fate is far cooler than simply dying of old age. What more do you people want?

hauk
01.07.2012 , 03:52 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Omnitheo View Post
What more do you people want?
Kotor 3.

But that can never happen now and this game is a close enough 2nd so I'm happy.

Restepor
01.07.2012 , 06:50 PM | #26
It's was alright, I didn't like the ending nor do I feel like they did Justice to all the characters. No TSL characters and no Carth.

Intarabus
01.07.2012 , 07:28 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Skatehead View Post
Agreed. First thing I thought when I heard Taris was the Promised Land, and then I find the holocrons and I'm like, Dude, what the hell!?

Spoiler
That scene was touching to me, and very well written, since...

Spoiler

Taranatar
01.08.2012 , 01:03 AM | #28
I remember getting that "empty" feeling playing KOTOR 2. Damn that game was a cluster.

Hanscholo
01.08.2012 , 08:02 PM | #29
I was disappointed with the Novel. I actually vastly preferred the other two TOR novels, the books were just a lot better, well written. Revan just seemed to spend endless amounts of time explaining the most irrelevant things.

And yes, i can say i was kind of unhappy with the ending too. It seemed to take forever to get there then in the space of two paragraphs it was all over and tied up. it also made the emperor look pretty lame too.

I would recommend deceived and fatal allianace though...really enjoyed those books. Revan, only if you cannot resist.

Darthmoriquendi
01.09.2012 , 03:20 AM | #30
Revan didn't do anything that was irrelevant.............