Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

" The Code Has Already Been Used" pls help.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
" The Code Has Already Been Used" pls help.

roryox
12.14.2011 , 02:18 AM | #11
help with how to actually ring them

Anamnesis_daoc
12.14.2011 , 02:20 AM | #12
Having the exact same issue here. I'm hoping that the person a few posts above is right and we will get a new code on launch day.

Boubba
12.14.2011 , 02:22 AM | #13
Quote:
For help with account issues, technical support, or if you require further assistance with Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, you can contact us via the following toll-free phone numbers:

USA: 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867)
UK, Germany, France: +800 0246 9273 (+8000 BIOWARE)

For calls originating from countries not listed above, please call the following number: +442035642555 *

* Please note that you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call. Customer support will be provided in English, French, and German only.
You're using the second one ? if so, no need to add other numbers to it.
What happens exactly when you call them ?

IronMan_I
12.14.2011 , 02:23 AM | #14
Alrighty... Here it goes.. YOU WILL RECEIVE A NEW CODE WHEN THE GAME LAUNCHES... Just go under your Pre-Order Tab and you shall see the one that you used the first time around.. Which allows you to get early Access when they get to your Day you redeemed your code.. There you can down load your client to the game.. next to it.. I hope this explains it...

Boubba
12.14.2011 , 02:24 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Anamnesis_daoc View Post
Having the exact same issue here. I'm hoping that the person a few posts above is right and we will get a new code on launch day.
You may check those threads here and here if it may comfort you

woodcore
12.14.2011 , 02:25 AM | #16
I have the same problem. I have send an email to them and have not yet have get an answear from them. And i bought collector edition.

IronMan_I
12.14.2011 , 02:27 AM | #17
It shall look like this..

ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
My Account
Pre-Order < ------ Click this...
Games
Code Redemption

Takes you to this..

MY ACCOUNT
GAMES
Star Wars™ : The Old Republic™ Early Access

You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:

Early Game Access
Color Stone (Virtual Item) Download Game Client

You can now download the game client and patch the game. Watch for an email invitation from The Old Republic team to begin your Early Access.

Cinemayor
12.14.2011 , 02:31 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Boubba View Post
In your account, follow the "Code Redemption" link. It should mention when you preorder code was entered.
That code is the one that was first sent to you, to guarantee Early Access.

When the game is officially released (it's not out yet), you will receive another code, your serial code, that will be usable on the official launch date, the 20th of December.

The code that is asked on the main account page is the second one I mentioned, the serial code. So do not worry for now.
This should probably be made clearer in the stickies.

gearbow
12.14.2011 , 02:31 AM | #19
I went on Origin and clicked on customer support. It gave me a clicky to a thread or something for SWTOR issues. Once there I logged into customer support and clicked on SWTOR and it took me to a page to download the client. I set up the install and it asked me to sign in with optional security key. I entered my code here and started the client download of 26 GB.

I had removed SWTOR after the last beta weekend so we will see if I have access after I download......crossing my fingers! Oh and thanks for those numbers.

****Edit**** I will try what Iron man says also. We have to wait for a game invite email even though I purchase the game like more that a month ago ?? If I have not received the email I am not eligible for early access at this time ?

IronMan_I
12.14.2011 , 02:33 AM | #20
I wish you all Luck..