Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Skrigg - 50 Vanguard Shield Spec - PvP Live Stream

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Trooper > Vanguard
Skrigg - 50 Vanguard Shield Spec - PvP Live Stream

Skrigg's Avatar


Skrigg
01.05.2012 , 08:18 PM | #1
Battlemaster Vanguard

Live Streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/skrigg


Running hybrid Shield/Assualt. Feel free to ask any questions here or in the stream.


Thanks!



Edit: Current Spec

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#80...kboMZZbIbrzh.1

Reteric's Avatar


Reteric
01.06.2012 , 09:51 AM | #2
Can you post the spec your running with? Also what skill priority do you use?

Thanks!!

Darguth's Avatar


Darguth
01.06.2012 , 02:39 PM | #3
Also, what rifle are you using? I kinda like the blocky, round barrel of it.

Skrigg's Avatar


Skrigg
01.06.2012 , 03:32 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Reteric View Post
Can you post the spec your running with? Also what skill priority do you use?

Thanks!!

This is the spec that I generally run for PvP http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#801RRGbdRrogzZMsoZb.1

You can of course swap out a few things based on personal preference. My skill rotation is generally Sticky Grenade, Storm, Stock Strike, HIB, Energy Blast. Then I use a priority of HIB > Stock Strike > EB> Everything Else.

Use both taunts on cooldown if possible. And always have guard on someone preferable people who are being focused.


Quote: Originally Posted by Darguth View Post
Also, what rifle are you using? I kinda like the blocky, round barrel of it.
Champion's Supercommando' Rifle

Pearnicious's Avatar


Pearnicious
01.06.2012 , 03:33 PM | #5
God, do you ever die? I just watched some of your footage from yesterday, and I think in 3 matches I saw you die twice. Both times it took nearly the entire opposing team to focus you down.

So glad I chose Vanguard to be my main.

Can't PvP yet because my laptop gets horrible FPS. Can't wait until I get my tax return and use it to fix my desktop!

Skrigg's Avatar


Skrigg
01.06.2012 , 03:51 PM | #6
Streaming

Mozivicus's Avatar


Mozivicus
01.06.2012 , 04:03 PM | #7
Nice round. What setup are you running that you don't appear to have any lag? I wish my PvP rounds were that smooth

Skrigg's Avatar


Skrigg
01.06.2012 , 04:43 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Pearnicious View Post
God, do you ever die? I just watched some of your footage from yesterday, and I think in 3 matches I saw you die twice. Both times it took nearly the entire opposing team to focus you down.

So glad I chose Vanguard to be my main.

Can't PvP wyet because my laptop gets horrible FPS. Can't wait until I get my tax return and use it to fix my desktop!

Yeah full defensive gear lets me last a really long time, especially when I am in a group.


Quote: Originally Posted by Mozivicus View Post
Nice round. What setup are you running that you don't appear to have any lag? I wish my PvP rounds were that smooth

I5 -3.5ghz
GTX 570
4g

Skrigg's Avatar


Skrigg
01.06.2012 , 06:43 PM | #9
Streaming

Shedomon's Avatar


Shedomon
01.06.2012 , 08:02 PM | #10
Liking your stream! Currently I'm only lvl 29 with my Vanguard but I love the playstyle in pvp. I seen your explosive surge hitting for around 1500 damage while in voidstar!