Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

" The Code Has Already Been Used" pls help.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
" The Code Has Already Been Used" pls help.

gearbow
12.14.2011 , 01:59 AM | #1
I purchased the game on pre-order from origin. It shows that SWTOR is one of my games in origin but says Unreleased at the bottom. I can not download client and gives me no options. I logged into my account with SWTOR and went to" my account " Even though I swear I have entered this info before it has asked me to redeem my code again. I go to my origin account and get my confirmation code again, copy and paste in the blank. It ask me that this is a pre-order delux digital edition do i want to proceed. I click continue and it says " The Code Is Already Been Used " what do i do ???

Juus
12.14.2011 , 02:02 AM | #2
Strange. You don't happen to have another account on swtor.com? I know some people created multiple accounts to get into beta.. Just asking.

If not, I would contact customer support directly..
║█║▌│║▌█║▌║
SQUADRON157

sunork
12.14.2011 , 02:04 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Juus View Post
If not, I would contact customer support directly..

Boubba
12.14.2011 , 02:04 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by gearbow View Post
I purchased the game on pre-order from origin. It shows that SWTOR is one of my games in origin but says Unreleased at the bottom. I can not download client and gives me no options. I logged into my account with SWTOR and went to" my account " Even though I swear I have entered this info before it has asked me to redeem my code again. I go to my origin account and get my confirmation code again, copy and paste in the blank. It ask me that this is a pre-order delux digital edition do i want to proceed. I click continue and it says " The Code Is Already Been Used " what do i do ???
In your account, follow the "Code Redemption" link. It should mention when you preorder code was entered.
That code is the one that was first sent to you, to guarantee Early Access.

When the game is officially released (it's not out yet), you will receive another code, your serial code, that will be usable on the official launch date, the 20th of December.

The code that is asked on the main account page is the second one I mentioned, the serial code. So do not worry for now.

jacksgrin
12.14.2011 , 02:05 AM | #5
I have the same exact issue. I still have the confirmation email from swtor when I registered my pre order. All of a sudden it doesn't see that I already registered, but it says that the code is in use. Digital deluxe as well.
I aim to misbehave

Orotho
12.14.2011 , 02:05 AM | #6
I have the exact same problem... Also ordered from Origin.

EDIT: Thanx Boubba.

Cloudscade
12.14.2011 , 02:12 AM | #7
It is saying i have not input my key and i did months ago. i am also having issues with patching the installer. anyone know if these are related?

roryox
12.14.2011 , 02:15 AM | #8
gah, its a frikkin nightmare

btw im from uk and when ive tried phoning the numbers given for customer support they dont work. ive tried puting 0 infront and 44 too but no joy.

can anyone help?

Crovan
12.14.2011 , 02:16 AM | #9
This is happening for me too... already pre-registered on the website. Now it's saying that I haven't, and when I use the code from the email sent to me it says it's already been used... ***!?

Boubba
12.14.2011 , 02:16 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by roryox View Post
gah, its a frikkin nightmare

btw im from uk and when ive tried phoning the numbers given for customer support they dont work. ive tried puting 0 infront and 44 too but no joy.

can anyone help?
Help with what, Roryox ? You did not mention your issue with the game or with your account.