Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Have you ever seen a GM ingame or had direct ingame contact?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Have you ever seen a GM ingame or had direct ingame contact?

adlerauge
01.05.2012 , 07:33 AM | #1
I would like to hear from you fellow gamers if you have ever (since the beginning of the pre-release start) met a Gamemaster (GM) ingame or had direct contact ingame with a GM or Customer Service (CS) employee via chat?

Because my experience with ingame support until now is very disappointing. All ingame-tickets i opened with help requests or questions were closed, while sending me the usual auto-message.

What are your experiences? I really hope that someone already met a GM ingame, it would proof that at least some exist!!!

adlerauge
01.05.2012 , 03:30 PM | #2
Does no one has met a GM ingame yet?

Dustfinder
01.05.2012 , 04:00 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by adlerauge View Post
Does no one has met a GM ingame yet?
Actually I met one yesterday of course while I was doing a flashpoint they wanted to talk to me. So they do exist and they were actually very nice and pleasant and helped me out with my ticket and I then told them I had other unresolved tickets and they said they would let others know. The convo ended and about an hour later he updated my ticket to let me know he had passed along the info to other gms and sure enough my other issues were resolved.

I was actually surprised by this. I think they are just bogged down with tickets and not enough GM's to go around since over a million subs. My friends and I couldn't believe it though when they came to talk to me.

adlerauge
01.06.2012 , 12:36 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Dustfinder View Post
Actually I met one yesterday of course while I was doing a flashpoint they wanted to talk to me. So they do exist and they were actually very nice and pleasant and helped me out with my ticket and I then told them I had other unresolved tickets and they said they would let others know. The convo ended and about an hour later he updated my ticket to let me know he had passed along the info to other gms and sure enough my other issues were resolved.

I was actually surprised by this. I think they are just bogged down with tickets and not enough GM's to go around since over a million subs. My friends and I couldn't believe it though when they came to talk to me.
Thats three good news in one:
1. There are GMs
2. They were nice
3. They could help you

Now they have to clone masses of these nice and helpful GMs, we need more of them!

TrelokBloodstar
01.06.2012 , 12:37 PM | #5
Yup, and he helped me resolve my ticket.

Vannor
01.06.2012 , 12:39 PM | #6
Haven't seen a GM or had any contact with CS but then I haven't raised any tickets or had any problems /shrug

Koort
01.06.2012 , 12:40 PM | #7
Yes, the In game GM that i got to chat with was very helpful and resolved the ticket. A few days later when i put one in for another problem it was closed with an automated message however. It seems very hit and miss.