Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Used Game

obelman
01.06.2012 , 12:32 PM | #1
Can the game be played if I purchased it used with the code already used. If so how can I do that. thanks

Pandemonic
01.06.2012 , 12:33 PM | #2
Umm.. no it can't. The code is the most important thing. You got ripped off if you bought it used.

DarthSimus
01.06.2012 , 12:35 PM | #3
You're pretty much screwed. You can indeed buy the disks and install from used, but you need the code. If you bought a code from someone (which is what you're actually after) that is essentially account sharing/account trading and is against the EULA and you'll get banned!

tglass
01.06.2012 , 12:38 PM | #4
If the code has already been registered to someone else then it is useless. You will need to purchase a new copy with a serial number. You could still install the game from the discs, but you would not be able to register the used copy to your account.
Darganon: JOINT COMMAND
PAXDOMINUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

Sinku
01.06.2012 , 12:39 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by obelman View Post
Can the game be played if I purchased it used with the code already used. If so how can I do that. thanks
Is this for real? I really hope #1 you didn't fall for this. #2 No one in the world is THIS much of a scum-bag to DO this.

If you didn't get a code INCLUDING a username then you got taken and youre screwed sadly.
Visit My SWTOR Blog