Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Endgame Questions that I haven't seen or found answers to -

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Endgame Questions that I haven't seen or found answers to -

Frostvein
01.06.2012 , 09:19 AM | #1
Perhaps some of the regulars can help me out on this -

1. Is there a website that has rankings per server or perhaps overall of the current operations?
My new computer arrives in ~4-5 days, and then I am going to begin playing in earnest. That said, I don't want to be stuck on a server that has little to no endgame clearing guilds and I would love to be able to do some research ahead of time to make my decision properly. I know the game hasn't been out all that long so I expect their to be few (if any) guilds clearing nightmare modes this soon, but never the less I would like to have any and all the information available if possible.

2. Are there any auxiliary sites for guild recruitment purposes?
The guild section of the official ToR site isn't exactly the best place to begin searching for an endgame guild. Most of what I saw was from other confused players or startups. Without trying to sound like a jerk, I'm looking for a slightly more experienced group that has endgame experience in other MMO's currently or previously on the market.

3. How are endgame guilds managing to down content without combat logs and the like?
Is the content that easy? I can't imagine trying to clear any HM content in the other big MMO on the market right now without the use of Macros and UI customization. Is there some kind of axillary logging?

4. Is there some sort of unofficial theory-crafting site for ToR?
Google was less then helpful, but I can imagine how hard/difficult accurate theory-crafting is without the previously mentioned add-ons and combat log. I wanted to get a jump start on some endgame type requirements for the class I chose in order to be better prepared for the eventual operations.

Any help us greatly appreciated.