Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

big pre order problem

darthcraw
12.14.2011 , 01:34 AM | #1
I pre ordered the game, put in the code here on swtor and even got a confirmation email that I put in the code. but now it says on here that my code is not entered and I don't qualify for early access that I have no pre order. I tryed to re enter my code and it says this code is already in use. please help

Juus
12.14.2011 , 01:35 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by darthcraw View Post
I pre ordered the game, put in the code here on swtor and even got a confirmation email that I put in the code. but now it says on here that my code is not entered and I don't qualify for early access that I have no pre order. I tryed to re enter my code and it says this code is already in use. please help
Did you perhaps have another account? Doesn't make any sense otherwise..
║█║▌│║▌█║▌║
SQUADRON157

Barvil
12.14.2011 , 01:47 AM | #3
Same here. But I'll wait until its my time to receive invitation for early access - maybe BioWare guys just "under" a lot of work. Anyway, we should ask questions like this after receiving an opportunity to log in the game.

Sorry for my English.

UPD: Found solution: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=10136
As I said - we have to wait.

DarthXerros
12.14.2011 , 01:50 AM | #4
Yeah I hope this doesn't interfere with early access (though I don't expect to get in too soon anyway since i just preordered like a week ago.) In my account page it says I haven't entered a pre-order code, but elsewhere in the pre-order section and such it says that I registered it and am eligible for my color stone and such.

Emeralddragon
12.14.2011 , 01:51 AM | #5
This is normal. It will activate once you get the Serial number in the invite email. once thats inputed that will unlock the game for play.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein

darthcraw
12.14.2011 , 09:07 AM | #6
I hope its normal cause it says my registration for early access is incomplete. when I try to complete it it still says my code is already in use. I'm worried cause I missed out in the beta cause they locked my account do to the password issues. would really suck if I missed out on early access as well. :/

darthcraw
12.14.2011 , 09:18 AM | #7
ok never mind I am a noob

CODE REDEMPTION HISTORY
Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.
11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
10.05.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

darthcraw
12.14.2011 , 09:19 AM | #8
still no early access email yet though :/