Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What will there be less of tanks or healers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What will there be less of tanks or healers

Kenkade
12.13.2011 , 10:52 PM | #1
I was wanting to play a tank or healer and was wondering what you think there will be less of?

Fomorii
12.13.2011 , 10:54 PM | #2
From the looks of beta and all the old forum polls there will be a deficit of healers. There should be more tanks than healers, there might even be adequate tanks. Healers might be sparse, but I doubt that'll be a problem once they introduce Dual Spec, which is supposed to be added soon after launch.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◥══╪═╪══◤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Squad 11-11-11 *Partially Forgotten Already* Goodbye sweet .

intheolddayz
12.13.2011 , 10:55 PM | #3
Play a tank and the entire server will love you...
Play a healer and every tank on the server will love you.

Timotheh
12.13.2011 , 10:59 PM | #4
Healers are usually the hardest ones to find. All the role polls I've come across showed healer as least played, then tanks.

intheolddayz
12.13.2011 , 11:08 PM | #5
My 2 mains will be trooper tank and consular healer... don't think i'll have any trouble getting parties for a long time.

Mousa
12.13.2011 , 11:16 PM | #6
I'll throw out the obligatory, "Play what you have fun doing most." Though the game play might surprise you after you've played a bit of each. I used to tank a bunch and now I'm going healer from based on what I've played on Beta as both Vanguard and Operative, though by a small margin and that I think there will be fewer.

Lokai
12.14.2011 , 01:11 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Fomorii View Post
From the looks of beta and all the old forum polls there will be a deficit of healers. There should be more tanks than healers, there might even be adequate tanks. Healers might be sparse, but I doubt that'll be a problem once they introduce Dual Spec, which is supposed to be added soon after launch.
wrong... you may end with alot of people playing a tank class, but actually tank spec'd? totally going to be far less tank spec'd folks then healers is way it has ALWAYS been in mmos of all sorts and i seriously doubt it will change anytime soon.
" Destiny is like a river...washes us along its ever winding path, the jedi follow its path drawn along it like lambs to the slaughter... but We Sith fight the flow of destiny, turn its course to our whim! Through this will we be the true victors of this war!" -Lokai-

Dalnar
12.14.2011 , 01:17 AM | #8
Both will be in shortage, because both require some kind of responsibility feeeling, something most people avoid by nature.