Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hardmode Ev- Last boss Soa invisible balls

psysention
01.05.2012 , 10:38 PM | #1
is this intended or is this a bug

we have no problem dealing with lightning balls on phase 2 of hard mode soa even tho some of the balls going full invisible (including name plate)

however on phase 3 when there is more balls spawns
its hard to track all the invisible balls..

is this intended mechanic
or a bug causing the balls go stealth?

Can a csr or developer clear out this subject so we might need to change our strategy..

Merraith
01.05.2012 , 10:42 PM | #2
Turn on nameplates.

psysention
01.05.2012 , 10:45 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Merraith View Post
Turn on nameplates.
if you can read my post, i am talking about lightning balls in hard mode Eternity Vault last boss Soa...

not to mention i play with all nameplates on...

When balls go invisible, sometimes their nameplates can be seen by players.. most of the time when balls go invisible even the nameplates fading...

please stop trolling my post and go back to your korriban/tython quests

eNcFireWraith
01.05.2012 , 10:55 PM | #4
We noticed that the balls usually fade and become invisible after they've been active for a while. Not sure if it's a bug or intentional, but usually they spawn visible.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ SITE
POLICIES YOUTUBE Θ

BarcodeX
01.05.2012 , 11:03 PM | #5
Doing EV HM as we speak on Soa. Lightning balls are there for us, not invisible.

swpoop
01.05.2012 , 11:24 PM | #6
Camera angle plays a role as well. The closer to paralell to the floor, the less invisible balls.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ Θ

Hessen
01.05.2012 , 11:30 PM | #7
They do spawn with nameplates, if you target them quickly the nameplate stays. Although we've had issues with tab not picking them up through targetting and balls focused on whoever is getting thrown around bugging out.
Twisted
EU - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
16m Raiding Guild - Recruiting

Merraith
01.06.2012 , 12:05 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by psysention View Post
if you can read my post, i am talking about lightning balls in hard mode Eternity Vault last boss Soa...

not to mention i play with all nameplates on...

When balls go invisible, sometimes their nameplates can be seen by players.. most of the time when balls go invisible even the nameplates fading...

please stop trolling my post and go back to your korriban/tython quests
14% hard mode Soa...no trolling chief. We've had plenty of balls go invisible, but with nameplates on you can always see their location. Double check your settings.