Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taris Codex Entries

WulfSolaris
12.29.2011 , 03:48 PM | #11
Taris (Pre-Bombardment) is found in the tent where the alien settlers guarded by droids are, in the first map. Hard to explain -- it's the quest where the humans want you to go clean out the settlement of the droids so they can return, only to find that the aliens lay claim to that place as well, and you can try to make them work together, etc.

Still no luck on the Cathar one, though!
Zakhif - Scoundrel
- Canderous Juyo -

fainez
12.30.2011 , 02:21 AM | #12
I did find this entry but the only thing I can remember is it was a smallish jar type object sitting on a table in one of the cathar camps.

sorry im not sure how helpful that is.

Drakel_Sunwalker
01.04.2012 , 02:43 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by fainez View Post
I did find this entry but the only thing I can remember is it was a smallish jar type object sitting on a table in one of the cathar camps.

sorry im not sure how helpful that is.
Do you happen to remember where the camps are I can't seem to find them again.
The few, the proud.

Squadron 238
Drakel Sunwalker

Panthaer
01.04.2012 , 05:26 PM | #14
I would like to know this as well. I cannot remember seeing any Cathar on Taris at all, so not even sure where I should start looking for Cathar.

smugglerforhire
01.04.2012 , 11:05 PM | #15
Playing Republic side, has anyone found how to get the cathar settlers codex entry?

SithLordthirteen
01.05.2012 , 02:18 PM | #16
*bump*
"You're all clear kid, now let's blow this thing and go home!" - Han Solo
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.

sirpugg
01.05.2012 , 09:55 PM | #17
I'm guessing that it is yet another broken codex entry... I have seen so far (admittedky on imperial) that it is impossible to complete ANY planets codex... there is at least one broken or not available entry.

This makes me a sad panda, as it sort of defeats the whole object of having codex entries listed by planet if you CANNOT complete them

EthanDirtch
01.09.2012 , 08:03 AM | #18
I also do not recall ever seeing Cathar on Taris...if we're talking going through the main and side roads, and visiting all the little quest hubs. If they're tucked away in some corner of this rather mazelike world, I'd like to know!

Also, where can one find 'Varactyl' on Taris?

AzazaelLoki
01.09.2012 , 10:09 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by sirpugg View Post
I'm guessing that it is yet another broken codex entry... I have seen so far (admittedky on imperial) that it is impossible to complete ANY planets codex... there is at least one broken or not available entry.

This makes me a sad panda, as it sort of defeats the whole object of having codex entries listed by planet if you CANNOT complete them
Not true, I have Hutta 100%

EthanDirtch
01.09.2012 , 04:09 PM | #20
Are we even sure the 'Cathar Settlers' code entry is for Republic? I've read in places where Imperial-side players get a quest to defeat the Cathars in Taris, but as a Republic-side player I've actually never ran into a Cathar settlement of any kind.