Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

6 day ticket, still no answer...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
6 day ticket, still no answer...

Allmightyprom
01.05.2012 , 03:02 PM | #1
So, anyone beat my record of a 6 day unanswered ticket. Still active and open and still no reply. Thanks for getting back to me so fast BW.
Patch 1.2 - [MANIFESTO OF INCOMPETANCE]
Support your local healers. Boycott the Patch 1.2 Healing Nerfs. Make it clear to the Devs that their idea of "balance" is unacceptable. Unsubscribe Today

XxGudgeXx
01.05.2012 , 03:05 PM | #2
4 days here, it seems that Bioware's customer service uses physical mail instead of email.

Maeleena
01.05.2012 , 03:07 PM | #3
I bet they replied, but your spam filter filtered it. LOL sweet sweet justice.

I'm just having fun of course. It sucks that it takes that long, but you could always call them on the phone, wait a few hours on hold, and get help the same day.

XxGudgeXx
01.05.2012 , 03:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post

I'm just having fun of course. It sucks that it takes that long, but you could always call them on the phone, wait a few hours on hold, and get help the same day.
Yeah phone them up, be on hold for hours costing me money just to be told there's nothing they can do and to submit an in game ticket which then gets sent into the trash folder along with everyone else's ticket until a week later you get an automated response also telling you they're not going to solve the issue Customer support at its finest good job Bioware.

Allmightyprom
01.05.2012 , 03:20 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post

No responce to the ticket ingame, or email. There is no spam filter on my mail.
Support your local healers. Boycott the Patch 1.2 Healing Nerfs. Make it clear to the Devs that their idea of "balance" is unacceptable. Unsubscribe Today

Allmightyprom
01.05.2012 , 04:38 PM | #6
BW please answer my ticket!!!

NURTA
01.05.2012 , 04:46 PM | #7
12/22/11
"Ee cha wamma."

Mabelode
01.05.2012 , 05:14 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by NURTA View Post
12/22/11
We have a winner!!!
BLACKADDER - COMMANDO - AFTERLIFE - TOMB OF FREEDON NADD
I HAVE A PLAN SO CUNNING YOU COULD PUT A TAIL ON IT AND CALL IT A FOX!