Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Daily Heroics?

Sykomyke's Avatar


Sykomyke
01.05.2012 , 11:59 AM | #1
Sorry if this is a slightly noobish question but I keep reading about "daily commendations" at level 50. I've been 50 for about a week now and still haven't gotten any daily quests other then the Daily PvP and Daily Hard Mode quests in Imp Fleet.

I heard something about Belsavis dailies (Possibly other planets as well?) But I haven't gotten any intro quests to get them, nor did I ever encounter them in my travels on Belsavis. (And I discovered the entire map too!)

Any information on these level 50 daily quests and where to get them would be awesome!
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
Sith Empire

Aethyn's Avatar


Aethyn
01.05.2012 , 12:10 PM | #2
+1

Unclear to me as well.
-Aethyn the Loathsome Dark V
Gunnery Commando
PUG Life
The Jekk'Jekk Tarr

JuliusMidnight's Avatar


JuliusMidnight
01.05.2012 , 12:14 PM | #3
If you finished your class quests it should have asked you to travel to the fleet, there you get 2 quests, one to go to Ilum and the other is the Belsavis Bonus series (which leads into the dailies there)

Edit: The Belsavis one comes from one of the Quest Drop Box like things, and I think Malgus gives you the Ilum one through a droid if I remember right, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
A world without Damage Measurement
Quote: Originally Posted by Helagoth View Post
Without a damage meter, we'll be having things like "LFM for Eternity Vault, must be able to kill the First on Dromand kass in 45 seconds while we watch".

Sykomyke's Avatar


Sykomyke
01.05.2012 , 12:21 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JuliusMidnight View Post
If you finished your class quests it should have asked you to travel to the fleet, there you get 2 quests, one to go to Ilum and the other is the Belsavis Bonus series (which leads into the dailies there)

Edit: The Belsavis one comes from one of the Quest Drop Box like things, and I think Malgus gives you the Ilum one through a droid if I remember right, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Ah, that kinda sucks. I've been taking my time with my class quest. (I still have to go to Corellia) I have been getting all the datacrons and completing as many quests as possible before leaving each planet. So far I'm only missing one datacron (The green matrix shard on Belsavis! (PITA)) Anyhow, I guess this is motivation to finish up my class quest this weekend.

Edit: Thanks Julius!
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
Sith Empire

xO_om's Avatar


xO_om
01.05.2012 , 12:50 PM | #5
You can begin doing daily quests on Belsavis and start receiving Daily Commendations before you finish your class quest, if you wish. The Belsavis series is given my an NPC outside the shuttle on the orbital station.

When you follow your class quest to Ilum, it will begin a 1-time chain that grants 3 Daily Commendations per quest and you'll be able to do all the dailies along the way. I do not know if you can start Ilum dailies before your class quest takes you there.

JuliusMidnight's Avatar


JuliusMidnight
01.05.2012 , 01:09 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by xO_om View Post
You can begin doing daily quests on Belsavis and start receiving Daily Commendations before you finish your class quest, if you wish. The Belsavis series is given my an NPC outside the shuttle on the orbital station.

When you follow your class quest to Ilum, it will begin a 1-time chain that grants 3 Daily Commendations per quest and you'll be able to do all the dailies along the way. I do not know if you can start Ilum dailies before your class quest takes you there.
The quests I got were probably just lead-ins and I would bet you can do them before the Class quest, if you're able to do Belsavis without completing them. Would be a little odd to have Ilum require completed class quests and Belsavis not.
A world without Damage Measurement
Quote: Originally Posted by Helagoth View Post
Without a damage meter, we'll be having things like "LFM for Eternity Vault, must be able to kill the First on Dromand kass in 45 seconds while we watch".

iamnoobplzhelp's Avatar


iamnoobplzhelp
01.05.2012 , 01:27 PM | #7
The Ilum dailies are short, take 30 min max. I've been waiting for my GF to hit 50 for belsavis, so no clue on those. The dailies pretty much give you better mods than anyone could craft