Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

5 Hour Slicing Results

Picoom
01.05.2012 , 10:53 AM | #411
Quote: Originally Posted by WakeZero View Post
Edit: I've gone ahead and cancelled my subscription, stating my unhappiness with the slicing nerf.

Edit 2: I cancelled my sub because if I don't like their product or what they do with it, as a consumer I'm putting my money where my mouth is.
Trust me, BioWare can do without dumb customers who don't get what g-a-t-h-e-r-i-n-g means.

Behrit
01.05.2012 , 10:53 AM | #412
Quote: Originally Posted by SkyAsh View Post
Oh, I didnt know you craft for 3 hours then throw them away. So you craft, then left click on the item, drag it outside the inventory box, then click left again? Interesting profession.

I have cybertech on my main and synthweaving on my alt. I do "lose" money, but my characters use the items. Go figure...
Doesn't a slicer receive items from the missions as well? I think I just saw another post about how people should "band together and stop buying the overpriced missions". Aren't those the slicing mission rewards too? I'm asking sincerely, I'm not a slicer. I have two friends that are, and they both say they still make plenty of money.

Picoom
01.05.2012 , 10:56 AM | #413
Quote: Originally Posted by Behrit View Post
I have two friends that are, and they both say they still make plenty of money.
And they're right. If you stop for a moment and stow your ************, crying and moaning you'd figure out, you'll make 900+ credits per minute if you ACTIVELY slice yourself.

Therein lies the chief problem with the whole nerf: ACTIVELY.

People don't want to do it. They want to watch a movie while the credits generate themselves.