Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rate the storyline so far(No spoilers!)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Rate the storyline so far(No spoilers!)

Stradlin
01.05.2012 , 08:49 AM | #1
Let's evaluate the storylines! Also let us do it in fashion free of spoilers! If enough people bother replying, results can potentialy be pretty telling and great help when figuring out what to reroll.

Rate each storyline using numbers between 1 and 10, 1 being utter sith and 10 being greatest thing since Planescape. Please specify how much of the story you have experienced.

Stradlin
01.05.2012 , 08:50 AM | #2
Inquisitor - 3.5/10
Finished

Sith Warrior 8/10

Finished

( Jedi Knight 5/10

ACT I and II something like 3/10, - finally - gets much better towards the end of storyline.

Agent
7/10
Half way through Act 2

Jilla
01.05.2012 , 09:08 AM | #3
Maybe it's too early for me to reply since I am still very early in the storylines, but I will anyway

Bounty Hunter 7.5/10...
(I am still on chapter 1). it's good, but in a way it's kind of mundane so far. Then again, it's also early so the Great Hunt might pick up a bit/ have a little more intrigue and twists and turns soon. I'd like to see this story a little darker too... time will tell.

Smuggler 9/10...
(I am still in chapter 1) I love that basically it's a high adventure--the stuff I would love to do in RL if I could live a carefree adventure and had a limitless bankroll to do it. It's truly a light hearted, carpe diem story! I basically play the Smuggler for the story lines (the Smuggler story and Corso's).
-You came here in that thing? You're braver than I thought. - Princess Leia

Planetes
01.05.2012 , 10:01 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jilla View Post
Smuggler 9/10...
(I am still in chapter 1) I love that basically it's a high adventure--the stuff I would love to do in RL if I could live a carefree adventure and had a limitless bankroll to do it. It's truly a light hearted, carpe diem story! I basically play the Smuggler for the story lines (the Smuggler story and Corso's).
Indeed.. and at least the male smuggler has some of the best one liners in the game. Definitely falls somewhere between Han Solo and Captain Jack Sparrow

DarthDemens
01.05.2012 , 10:35 AM | #5
Sith Inquisitor
Currently Class Questing On: Taris
Rating: 5/10

Imperial Agent
Currently Class Questing On: Quesh
Rating: 8/10

Bounty Hunter
Currently Class Questing On: Quesh
Rating: 7/10

Pilotage
01.05.2012 , 10:43 AM | #6
End of Act I as Jedi Guardian. Looks like a pretty good story line so far. Killing Darth Angral was a pain, and spent a lot of money on stims and repairs to finally get the timing down. defeated him at lvl 32, when he was a lvl 33 elite. I am really enjoying this game thus far. Although, i would like to see more done with space missions. having free reign over the ship would be better than the old style of just follow where it takes ya.

Jilla
01.05.2012 , 10:45 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Planetes View Post
Indeed.. and at least the male smuggler has some of the best one liners in the game. Definitely falls somewhere between Han Solo and Captain Jack Sparrow
And a little Captain Jack Harkness too I mean with all the flirting and such.

I have a female smuggler... and I still get those great, dry wit lines. Although poor Corso, he's so naive that it makes me feel like my smuggler is a cougar! lol. My hunter is female too, although I don't think that really changes anything.
-You came here in that thing? You're braver than I thought. - Princess Leia

darthander
01.05.2012 , 11:19 AM | #8
Trooper lvl. 25
10/10 Great Story, and plenty of twists and turns.
Still early, but great!

verzin
01.05.2012 , 11:21 AM | #9
as fun as the class stories for inquisitors, agents, and troopers are, I'd say 6/10 for all of them. simply because the MMO elements in the game interfere too much for immersion to take hold of you. at levels 24-50 is when the MMOniss actually started to bother me.

SimplyCooL
01.05.2012 , 01:32 PM | #10
Jedi Knight lvl 43... 10/10.. , or as i would call it KOTOR 3...

SPOILER>.. Really, though the moment I stepped on the Emperor's fortress,painstakingly fought my way into the throne room( the whole experience so similar to the Assault on the StarForge) into one of the awesome confrontation ever,.... I died and went to SW heaven.

Thats generally my entire sentiment, towards the game. And at no point did i feel I wasnt playing an RPG, outside of FPs and Heroics... and you can totally skip those and solo the whole thing...

Player population has been generally sparse, so almost no distraction, constant immersion....
This is a Bioware game. Bioware does story very well. If you do not want story, this is not the game for you. - KawaiiAngel

- Oh cool.I HAVE been cloned!