Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reset My Security Questions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Reset My Security Questions

JanigNar
12.13.2011 , 11:11 PM | #1
Can a dev or somebody in customer service please reset my security questions. I keep giving the answers that i submitted and now it says they are incorrect when i am asked. So now i cannot login to my account side, yet i can post on the forums? What gives?

Kelamare
12.13.2011 , 11:14 PM | #2
Im in the same boat

Exarr
12.13.2011 , 11:17 PM | #3
Same problem. I'm hoping this is some kinda issue they can deal with, without having to try calling them for 5 hours only to be told they are busy call later. That or the number is out of order.

Kelamare
12.13.2011 , 11:19 PM | #4
they should just flip the switch an reset everyones at this rate

JanigNar
12.13.2011 , 11:25 PM | #5
Well at least I know I am not alone. I have been trying the phone for the last 2 days now. EPIC FAIL BW!

Kelamare
12.13.2011 , 11:28 PM | #6
yeah i was just disconnected via skype at an 1:09min waiting time last time was 2:45 min an time before was at 3:25 min thou this time the support options seem to have changed

midsshewolf
12.14.2011 , 12:01 AM | #7
I had the same problem. Then I found a solution someone mentioned in the forums on another thread. CS didn't help one bit. My problem was a SPACE in my password. Since it was two words for the security question, I left the space out. For two days sending emails back and forth with CS they never helped by telling me my answer or resetting the questions. I hope that' the only problem I had so far. Now I have to reinstall the client because it was one of their brilliant ideas. If you wrote your password down or remember how you put it in......it's VERY important that you put it exactly how you typed it in. Mine was a fail due to it not being Spaced correctly. Good luck.