Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The BEST class story line

SySnootles
01.05.2012 , 05:42 AM | #11
Just rolled an smuggler alt the other day and wondering if the story is anywhere as good as the agent? Had to play the smuggler because of who voices him (male)

Any thoughts on his storyline?
SySnootles is... Darth Rage Quit, a Pure Blooded Sith Sorcerer Healer plying his trade on the Dark Intent guild / Kellian Jarro server.

BobTheTeepo
01.05.2012 , 06:04 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SySnootles View Post
Just rolled an smuggler alt the other day and wondering if the story is anywhere as good as the agent? Had to play the smuggler because of who voices him (male)

Any thoughts on his storyline?
The story isn't as good as the Imperial agent (although it's subjective, that's popular opinion). However, the dialogue is the most entertaining in the game, especially if you play a sort of sarcastic/witty smuggler. The story itself gets way better after Act I.
The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
A. A. Milne

Black_bart_blues
01.05.2012 , 07:22 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by BobTheTeepo View Post
The story isn't as good as the Imperial agent (although it's subjective, that's popular opinion). However, the dialogue is the most entertaining in the game, especially if you play a sort of sarcastic/witty smuggler. The story itself gets way better after Act I.
Good to know...I'm still in Act1 and as I said, it's a bit thin on the ground at the moment, but all the side quests have been good enough to keep me happy

Jilla
01.05.2012 , 09:02 AM | #14
I kind of like the Smuggler story... my "main" is a bounty hunter and that's where my guild is. But I started a smuggler in beta so I wouldn't spoil the imperial agent story (I thought I was going to play an IA originally). Anyway, I got hooked on the smuggler story and still enjoy it--it's the main reason I play the smuggler class. And the sarcastic lines are the best! It was fun getting my ship back and now being on a treasure hunt.

The agent has a cool story too, don't get me wrong. But my life is serious enough with work, I don't want to play a character that is "working for the man" in the game too--even if it's a cool job.
-You came here in that thing? You're braver than I thought. - Princess Leia

IronSalamander
01.05.2012 , 09:05 AM | #15
I've played all the class stories to the teens or higher but focused on my Sniper IA and the story is excellent and by far my favorite. Smuggler would my second place choice.

grania
01.05.2012 , 09:07 AM | #16
The sith warrior story should be renamed the Darth Baras Show but I'm still very much interested in how it will all end, so I suppose in that regard it is a good story. It's the one I've gotten furthest into, so I don't know how it stacks up against the others.
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--
"Mama, I dies your character, sorree!"

KovuTalli
01.05.2012 , 09:07 AM | #17
Trooper has an amazing storyline, if you want to enjoy a class story, roll with a Trooper - On Act4/Ilum. BH is pretty good too but I only did his to almost the end of Act 1 in beta.

grania
01.05.2012 , 09:11 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by KovuTalli View Post
Trooper has an amazing storyline, if you want to enjoy a class story, roll with a Trooper - On Act4/Ilum. BH is pretty good too but I only did his to almost the end of Act 1 in beta.
I'm definitely going for trooper next; Aric Jorgan looks to be a fun companion (because I like his voice actor) and especially after watching a romance video on youtube with him. So funny
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--
"Mama, I dies your character, sorree!"

Androvis
01.05.2012 , 09:51 AM | #19
Greetings-

Far and away the best storyline is the Imperial Agent. My wife and I have done all the imperial-side stories together (Warrior + Inquisitor and IA + BH), and Imperial Agent is by far our favorite.

Regards,
Androvis
1) Level Slicing to 400
2) ???
3) No more Profit!

KerythFOS
01.05.2012 , 09:51 AM | #20
I've loved all the stories so far.

And I have to disagree with everyone saying the Consular storyline is weak. I love it. I'm the savior of the entire Jedi Order in that storyline.

Not that I don;t enjoy the others, but so far, the Consular is the best IMHO