Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Columi, rakata and tionese gear what are these?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Columi, rakata and tionese gear what are these?

01.05.2012 , 12:54 AM | #1
I know this is prolly a stupid question but im not a big mmo player and this is only like 3 weeks old but how do you get these armors I understand the whole planet commendations and pvp commendations. Is that whatg these are you just get them from somewhere I havent been? if you could please let me know I would appreciate it thanks.

01.05.2012 , 02:43 AM | #2
58 views and no one can reply cool guys thanks!

01.05.2012 , 02:54 AM | #3
Well I have to say I'm wondering the same thing also. But it might be some thing thats in game but not active yet as such. /shrug

It's probably some thing they will get to like putting gear for the Marauder at the dark side vendor (which there is none).

Any answers would be nice.

01.05.2012 , 02:57 AM | #4
"Columi, rakata and tionese gear what are these?"

First, the reason people haven't answered...well, "learn to google" would have been my first post but since I am tired I might as well be a little nice.

First, the order: tionese (lowest) < columi < rakata

Rakata - operation (EV etc) as far as I know. I am assuming both the gear and tokens drop but I don't know.

Columi/tionese - gear/tokens drop from hard modes and you get tokens for some bosses + tokens for doing daily/weekly.
Sub cancelled. Can't find a reason to renew.

01.05.2012 , 02:57 AM | #5
Tionese Gear (Tier 1 set) you get via commendations and crystals, which drop in Hardmode Flashpoints and Normal Operations.

Columi Gear (Tier 1.25 set) you get via item drop, which you can trade for that gear. Item drops in Normal Operations. Not sure about hardmode flashpoints.

Rakata Gear (Tier 1.5 set) you get via item drop, which you can trade for that gear. Similar to Columi drop. However this item drops only from Hardmode and Nightmare mode difficulty of Operations. No other way to get it.