Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wealthy missions

kenoten
01.04.2012 , 07:49 PM | #1
Not sure if there is a bug or a really long cool down, but I have learned some of the 340 slicing missions but after I sent my companions on them once, they never came back. Is this intentional?
You can't have slaughter without laughter.

Lurpa
01.04.2012 , 07:50 PM | #2
I too would like this answered

DarthDemens
01.04.2012 , 07:52 PM | #3
Yes, its intentional. The missions you learn from the items are single-use missions. You need another item to run it again.

TheRealBowser
01.04.2012 , 08:43 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDemens View Post
Yes, its intentional. The missions you learn from the items are single-use missions. You need another item to run it again.
This.

Make sure the item you are using is worth it.

Pandabutt
01.04.2012 , 09:04 PM | #5
On top of that, they are possible to fail... I'm pretty annoyed at that fact... 3k and 2.5 hours for abso-stinken-lutly nothing.

DarthDemens
01.05.2012 , 01:37 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Pandabutt View Post
On top of that, they are possible to fail... I'm pretty annoyed at that fact... 3k and 2.5 hours for abso-stinken-lutly nothing.
Even more annoying is that they apparently have a small chance to not crit. 3k and 2.5 hours later, and I get a credit box with 3k....

MarkDOTJames
01.05.2012 , 02:53 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Pandabutt View Post
Had this happen to me last night i was gutted, +10 on my companion, 400 skill, i used the mission, then paid 3k to go do it only to have it fail, Happy not was I.