Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Random Deaths while in EV

01.04.2012 , 11:45 PM | #1
My guild was running EV tonight and randomly as we were running to the next area 4 or 5 people would randomly die without being attacked. We thought it was just a fluke but it happened more and more throughout the night; 6/8 of us died instantly and 2 while riding a speeder.

..I just laughed a lot because it wasn't taking durability away it's just strange. Anyone have any clue or am I just missing something.
Penumbral - Ebon Hawk Server
Website | Join us

01.04.2012 , 11:52 PM | #2
It happened to my group too. Sometimes people would randomly die. I myself randomly died on a speeder ride through the area where you fight Gharj.

01.05.2012 , 12:14 AM | #3
We had the same last night, although only a couple of times
EU - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
16m Raiding Guild - Recruiting

01.05.2012 , 12:17 AM | #4
Welcome to corridor boss.

You may even die on the Imperial Fleet as well, you are safe no where.

4/5 Hardmode Oceanic #1

01.05.2012 , 12:25 AM | #5
I think this is Georg Lucas, sitting at home One Shot people from Stealth and enjoy his Hot English Tea.....
eFame // Darth Traya
Wir suchen noch Ranged DPS und Heiler für 1.2 / X-Realm Spieler sind willkommen und werden unterstützt!

01.05.2012 , 02:14 AM | #6
We had this too last night... seemed like a certain amount of time after you re-spawn from a wipe. Even if you don't go back in you die on the fleet. Really strange.
The Guardians Of Peace

"For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic."

01.05.2012 , 02:19 AM | #7
Been happening ever since they've been testing EV, and still hasent been fixed. It scares me how some of these bugs made it to launch.
⋆ ⋆Destroying End Game content since 2005.⋆ ⋆