Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You whiners actually did it. (General Edikar)

Ischmalud
01.05.2012 , 12:01 AM | #11
so.....ur whining about whining......aehm........right
im outraged and stuff

Ebena
01.05.2012 , 12:22 AM | #12
LOL I'm not sure if I should feed the trolls or not. In case you aren't trolls, your arguments make no sense.

If he was so easy that you never noticed the enrage timer, what difference does it make if it's gone?

Dragonbgone
01.05.2012 , 01:31 AM | #13
Let me get this straight...

You got so mad about Bioware nerfing a boss fight for people level 32-36 that you decided to rant about it on the forum? Look, it's not a level 50 boss, he doesn't drop the phatest loot ever. This is going to make the game less of a headache for casual players. No one is going to get a leg up on you by killing normal Edikar. If you want to worry about them handing out gear, do it on the lvl 50 bosses where it makes a competitive difference.
. : Messores Republicae : .
Reapers of the Republic

Tarengrim
01.05.2012 , 05:58 AM | #14
Stop complaining and l2l, you see, the whiners had way more real life dps on the devs than you, so they win, you lose.

As always you have two options, well three. Live with it. Leave the game for it. Make a post and then forget about it, since... well, it is some level 30-35 stuff nobody really cares about anyway.

-Arcane-
01.05.2012 , 06:55 AM | #15
He had an enrage timer?
Arcane Nerdherder - GM of Glory Guild on Niman
PvE Completion 10/10 Nightmare 16man - Videos

Gone to Play Diablo III, SWTOR failed.

Aegeta
01.05.2012 , 06:58 AM | #16
It wasn't the fact that he enraged. It was because he WASN'T suppose to enrage on normal mode.
Digital Deluxe Preorder
▒╬╬╬╬╬╬║()█████████████████████████████)

Zeppelin
01.05.2012 , 08:19 AM | #17
Normal mode flash points are serious business
Size matters not!

The first rule about Jar Jar is we don't talk about Jar Jar.

Faxxon
01.05.2012 , 08:58 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragonbgone View Post
Let me get this straight...

You got so mad about Bioware nerfing a boss fight for people level 32-36 that you decided to rant about it on the forum? Look, it's not a level 50 boss, he doesn't drop the phatest loot ever. This is going to make the game less of a headache for casual players. No one is going to get a leg up on you by killing normal Edikar. If you want to worry about them handing out gear, do it on the lvl 50 bosses where it makes a competitive difference.
This is the problem with MMOs. Casual players, you want good **** you dedicate yourself to getting that good **** and learning the fights - not have your arse wiped for you.

hardicon
01.05.2012 , 09:45 AM | #19
enrage timers are not supposed to be on normal mode anyway. so i would say its a bug. if you can beat it why do you care? for those that couldnt beat it, im sure it would help them.

JuliusMidnight
01.05.2012 , 10:35 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Duradel View Post
Day after day I come here and have my jaw drop at the sight of "Nerf General Edikar" posts. This boss on whom I have never wiped on, nor have i even had a party member die on, is now being nerfed because he is too hard for the average player to handle.

What was nerfed? His enrage timer was removed. A 60k health boss with a THREE MINUTE enrage timer and people couldn't handle it.

60k people. At 30-35 as a shield spec vanguard I could practically do that much damage in 3 minutes by myself.

Why would I make this post if it doesn't effect me at all? I'm no elitist, I never did any WoW hardmode raids and I'm not rushing to clear operations first on my server.

I made this post because it truly saddens me.

It saddens me because a fairly easy boss with a couple mechanics to make it actually seem like a boss fight (such as the enrage timer) is too much for the average SWTOR player to handle. It saddens me that Bioware is WILLING to enable these players rather than telling them to suck it up and try harder.

So congratulations, those of you who roll your face on the keyboard and complain on the forums when a boss won't die fast enough. You win.
Pretty sad... This doesn't affect you in one single way and you're mad about a bug fix? As people said, patch notes even said so. BUG fix, not nerf. Never was intended to enrage and most people probably never noticed he could. Even if it WAS a nerf, what makes you so high and mighty to decide what is fair for a LEVELING FP that is mid range? Calm down, get a drink, and try to enjoy something. Anything!
A world without Damage Measurement
Quote: Originally Posted by Helagoth View Post
Without a damage meter, we'll be having things like "LFM for Eternity Vault, must be able to kill the First on Dromand kass in 45 seconds while we watch".