Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This game needs a better grouping system

Brundhila
01.04.2012 , 10:14 PM | #1
This may have been posted before but since theres no damn search function Im posting it again. I spent about an hour tonight just trying to get a group for FP or heroics and I really dont have that kind of time to waste. Is this game planning on getting any type of dungeon finder/grouping system? Because I prefer to do group content but if there is no way to do that I dont see the point in playing.

Yes I am in a guild, but not everyone is at the same level or point. The LFG system is the worst. Dungeon finder anyone?
Wydoe, Operative

choppefett
01.04.2012 , 11:36 PM | #2
If you don't have the time to waste then don't waste it. Do something else.

Adding a LFG tool won't fix your problem. All the flashpoints are at fleet so anybody who wants to do one is there. If no-one replies when you ask in chat, then thats your answer.

If you're not at fleet and you want to run a flashpoint, you're in the wrong place.

dragonfor
01.04.2012 , 11:41 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Brundhila View Post
This may have been posted before but since theres no damn search function Im posting it again. I spent about an hour tonight just trying to get a group for FP or heroics and I really dont have that kind of time to waste. Is this game planning on getting any type of dungeon finder/grouping system? Because I prefer to do group content but if there is no way to do that I dont see the point in playing.

Yes I am in a guild, but not everyone is at the same level or point. The LFG system is the worst. Dungeon finder anyone?
Gotta point this out.
Be patient FFS.