Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How long doese Bioware hold the Starwars IP? Could Blizzard make a Star Wars mmorpg?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
How long doese Bioware hold the Starwars IP? Could Blizzard make a Star Wars mmorpg?

TechnogeekSA
01.04.2012 , 06:04 PM | #51
this thread is a good troll

i approve
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
-Luke McKinney

Tkara
01.04.2012 , 06:07 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDolemite View Post
How long doese Bioware own this IP?

I dont really trust any other developer besides Blizzard to make a true Star Wars mmorpg.....it actually would seem like a dream team to me.

Is it possible? SOE screwed it up and Bioware is headed down the same path......
SOE didn't screw it up, LA made them implement the CU and the NGE. In the end, LA has the final say of what happens.

OutOfSight
01.04.2012 , 06:46 PM | #53
I'd love to see an Star Wars Sand Box game made by Rockstar.
"It says that the effect of drinking a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is like having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick." -The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

PeepsMcJuggs
01.04.2012 , 06:47 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by OutOfSight View Post
I'd love to see an Star Wars Sand Box game made by Rockstar.
Grand Theft Starship? Red Dead Blaster? The Sith Bully?

(I should also point out that BioWare doesn't, and never has, owned the Star Wars IP. LucasArts owns it, and can hand it out to whomever they see fit, even concurrently. There's a kids' Star Wars MMO by SOE running right now.)
"Making the internet a happier place, one infraction at a time."