Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Paawaa
01.04.2012 , 03:53 PM | #51
How do you know it's pinkish if you haven't actually seen it in-game???

Good so the White color Adegan Crystal is located on Ilum and is from what i can see, always depleted. Which is weird.

There seem to be no trace of the Magenta Crystal or how to get it. I have the schematics myself and I am very much looking forward to crafting this thing.

Any help will be appreciated. It seems weird BW would implement Crystals that can be harvested and schematics for the item if you can't actually obtain it.

Twiistaa
01.04.2012 , 05:08 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Paawaa View Post

Good so the White color Adegan Crystal is located on Ilum and is from what i can see, always depleted. Which is weird.

There seem to be no trace of the Magenta Crystal or how to get it. I have the schematics myself and I am very much looking forward to crafting this thing.

Any help will be appreciated. It seems weird BW would implement Crystals that can be harvested and schematics for the item if you can't actually obtain it.
You got your schematics from the Belsavis world boss, right? I want to get those for myself :P
With the magenta adegan crystals used in the recipe, someone earlier mentioned about taking the purple crystals out of the Columi gear and then re'ing them to get the crystals, don't know if that works though (but if that is true, and thats the only way to get them, that is incredibly stupid)
Zypherr - Marauder
Aliy - Sentinel
Beta: Aliy (Revan), Starkiller (HK-47/The Leviathan)

Kiry
01.04.2012 , 05:15 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Disodium View Post
Chests should have a guardian/s that spawns when the chest is accessed.

Chest should remain locked until that guardian/s are killed, then the chest should only be accessible by those who had attack control of the creature, to stop ninja's

As my IA I can often loot a chest and get away without even agroing the Champs/Elites that are mobbed on some chests.

Hopefully in time they will implement some anti botter systems, until then all one can do is report the tool.
That's a really good idea...would help with the botting issue.
Sith Inquisitor - Sorcerer

MAFIAxMaverick
01.04.2012 , 09:51 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Paawaa View Post

Youtube.

/10char

GeorgZoeller
01.05.2012 , 03:06 AM | #55 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
The Magenta Crystal does in fact exist, but it is not acquired through Reverse Engineering. At the present time, it could be classified as one of the rarest items in the game.

While I am not going to give any more information on how, where or from whom it may be acquired, I want to debunk the idea that you have to reverse engineer endgame gear to get it so people don't do stuff they regret.

Natarii
01.05.2012 , 12:07 PM | #56
Ninja Dev Post that got lost in the shuffle above for anyone who missed it in the Dev Tracker!
Dark Lord of Altaholics Anonymous
Sword of Ajunta Pall - Sith Empire

dannomite
01.05.2012 , 01:08 PM | #57
Nice... been wondering if there was anything out there besides the standard Purple/Red/Orange/Yellow/Green/Blue. (Although I've only seen purple sabers on Sith Sorcerers)

Now if only they would give us some info on HK-51 :P
"My name isn't slick. It's Zoidberg... John <explicit> Zoidberg."
Ginyuu 50 Scoundrel - The Fatman
Kramden 50 Guardian - The Fatman

GamewizX
01.05.2012 , 01:13 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
The Magenta Crystal does in fact exist, but it is not acquired through Reverse Engineering. At the present time, it could be classified as one of the rarest items in the game.

While I am not going to give any more information on how, where or from whom it may be acquired, I want to debunk the idea that you have to reverse engineer endgame gear to get it so people don't do stuff they regret.
What about the white crystal? Is it still a drop? It used to be from Ulgo Siegebreaker but clearly that's changed because no one can get it to drop.
The Shadowlands -Ξ▒▓██ The Gamewiz Legacy ██▓▒Ξ- The Shadowlands
www.oldrepublicdads.com | Proud member of -=ORD=- | www.oldrepublicdads.com
Aaliyah - 50 Sage (TK) | Corthin - 50 Sentinel (CB) | Hartman - 35 Commando (GN)

Khadroth
01.05.2012 , 01:17 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by GamewizX View Post
What about the white crystal? Is it still a drop? It used to be from Ulgo Siegebreaker but clearly that's changed because no one can get it to drop.
^ This and the Ilum Adegan Node is permanently depleted.
The Starwind Legacy Anchorhead (PvP East)
"Tsu" 50 Miraluka Bala Sage "Soge" 3 Chiss Sniper
"Roronoa" 10 Pureblood Sentinel "Ashellia" 12 Borg PT
"Gene" 50 Human Gunslinger "Erza" 11 Human Jugg
"Shocktrooper" 16 Borg Comm "Hei" 1 Chiss Assassin

Khadroth
01.05.2012 , 01:20 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post

Also to me this screams that it's in a hard to reach place yet out in the world like the white node is. Otherwise he'd have just told us it dropped from a boss as the challenge then would be in getting to and killing said boss and getting it to drop. The distinct lack of info here seems to hint that if he told you anything, it would spoil the challenge.

Time to bust out our collective maps, compasses, and backpacks guys. We've got exploring to do.
The Starwind Legacy Anchorhead (PvP East)
"Tsu" 50 Miraluka Bala Sage "Soge" 3 Chiss Sniper
"Roronoa" 10 Pureblood Sentinel "Ashellia" 12 Borg PT
"Gene" 50 Human Gunslinger "Erza" 11 Human Jugg
"Shocktrooper" 16 Borg Comm "Hei" 1 Chiss Assassin