Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Banned for a stupid reason

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OldBehn
01.04.2012 , 01:11 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Perfik View Post
no he got banned because he CONSTANTLY killed the same grp of LOWBIES (they cant' fight back) ....

this isnt' PVP, this is harashment
PVP resolution is to ask ones mates to go round and give him a slap. Like you do IRL

IIII-IIII-IIII
01.04.2012 , 01:12 PM | #72
"issues that can be resolved with pvp are not considered harrassment and will not be dealt with as such"-Bioware (loading screen regarding PvP servers)

solution: gather friends and kill him and/or find something else in another area to do.

otherwise, roll on a PvE server. the only harassment in this scenario is people bugging GM's because the feigned victims mistakenly chose the wrong server, apparently.
Operative Iron Citadel
Infiltration, Manipulation, Assassination

Lazorous
01.04.2012 , 01:12 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Vortgon View Post
There is no such thing as harrasement on a PVP server.

The lowbies could easily go elsewhere if they wanted.

Bioware should be ashamed if the OP is telling the truth. Too many carebears playing PVP nowadays - its pathetic.

If you want to talk about pathetic, it's pathetic to gank lowbies, on a continued bases. Gank them once or twice, sure it happens. But if that's all a person does for hours just to annoy people and prevent their progress? Yeah... pathetic.

JovethGonzalez
01.04.2012 , 01:37 PM | #74 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by ellywoood View Post
I got banned yesterday on my account for ganking this group of lowbies and repeatedly sitting on them. I am on a pvp server and they said it was harassment, but back in rift I did this thing all the time. I mean it's a pvp server it's what I do also. I love this game but I have never been treated this way before by any company I blame EA.
I just confirmed with our Terms of Service department: you have never been banned.

Please be reminded that this type of discussion is not tolerated in these forums. And for those of you reading this, please be wary of posts from people that claim that they have been actioned upon.

Thanks!