Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Regarding Early Access Invitation Order

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Regarding Early Access Invitation Order

monstrado
12.13.2011 , 10:32 PM | #1
Hi -

I had a quick question regarding the way early access invitations are sent. I was under the impression that early access was given based on the date of order. The reason I am asking is because I pre-ordered the game the day pre-orders opened up on your website and I have not received an invite. Furthermore, my friend received his invite but he didn't pre-order until about 2 weeks ago...perhaps you guess are going in the opposite order by accident?

Thanks

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 10:32 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by monstrado View Post
Hi -

I had a quick question regarding the way early access invitations are sent. I was under the impression that early access was given based on the date of order. The reason I am asking is because I pre-ordered the game the day pre-orders opened up on your website and I have not received an invite. Furthermore, my friend received his invite but he didn't pre-order until about 2 weeks ago...perhaps you guess are going in the opposite order by accident?

Thanks

Did you check your client to see if you are able to play?

And if it is true about your friend, send his username to Stephen Reid so it can be investigated.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

Toddlich
12.13.2011 , 10:33 PM | #3
Hi -

Thanks
The date your pre order code was entered into your account.
Support your local RPG carrying Jawa
There is a reason alot of piñatas are equine shaped

monstrado
12.13.2011 , 10:35 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by YurikArkady View Post
Did you check your client to see if you are able to play?

And if it is true about your friend, send his username to Stephen Reid so it can be investigated.
Yes, it says I do not have a subscription but my order is on my account...it says "early access".

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 10:36 PM | #5
Yes, it says I do not have a subscription but my order is on my account...it says "early access".

Copy and paste what it says in your account page under code redemptions?
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

monstrado
12.13.2011 , 10:39 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by YurikArkady View Post
Copy and paste what it says in your account page under code redemptions?
Thanks :-), it appears my memory has failed me. The pre-order date was August 16th

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
08.16.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

Paralassa
12.13.2011 , 10:40 PM | #7
Hi there!

While we understand your frustrations, the Customer Service forum is for those having issues with their accounts or accessing the game. There is, however, an active discussion topic for early game access/waves:

Final Wave Sent!

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!