Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Haters will always hate

veratyren
01.04.2012 , 08:17 AM | #1
I am so sick and tired of seeing all the doomsaying and ragequit posts. i really dont understand the need to post about YOUR negative **** in these ways, like anyone care if you quit.

I saw the same flaming against the developers in Wow TBC,Wotlk, cataclysm, RIFT and AOC starting immidiately after launch. some ppl are just haters no matter what.

i dont understand how ppl can ragequit 2-3 weeks after the game has launched.. but if you want to quit, then do it and get lost.

on MY subjective note, i have played WOW since vanilla beta,AO,AOC,Lotro,Rift and now this game.. i can say that i havent enjoyed leveling so much since my first toon in WOW, and good knows that WOW was broken back then. but hey, most people enjoyed the wow lvling experince back then.. but somewhere after the TBC exp. ppl on forums become haters, criticising everything small issue like its a gamebreaking bug.

i have seen som small things here and there, but nothing big.

I enjoy myself greatly, and i think Bioware has done an excellent job, and no, i'm not a fanboy, i just bought this game on impulse without reading anything about it before..

i would hovewer wish less instancing,even if i thing swtor does it better than AoC.

Themanthatisi
01.04.2012 , 08:20 AM | #2
I agree totally with your post.... Maybe they should make a "hate" section, so the general post section can have more quality to it and the haters can all go in one place and rant to each other....