Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where do you go to sell items pls?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Where do you go to sell items pls?

ahwell
01.04.2012 , 04:24 AM | #1
As per my title, i was wondering where you had to go if you wanted to sell items. I have heard people say Auction House, but i have not yet come across any on my travels?

I am use to playing LOTR online and found it very easy to locate things like Auction Houses and Vaults all over the game world.

I know there will be a simple answer, so thank you in advance for any help.

Miles_Long
01.04.2012 , 04:36 AM | #2
Well you could sell them at any vendor or at the galactic trade centers but I don't think they are quite working yet.

Asgorim
01.04.2012 , 04:40 AM | #3
hi,

You're looking for Galactic Trade Network... you can call it AH if you like, people will know.. the 1st one you come across is at your fleet (around lvl 8-11, although you can enter the fleet at level 1 if you want to).

once you are at the fleet, open map (M) and look at the bottom left corner of the map, there are differect filters for what you want to see on your map. check the galactic trade network and you'll see the spots on the map.. For Rebublic its in the outer ring of the station, top right corner (if i recall)...

you might want to read up on it from the game manual :
http://www.swtor.com/gamemanual/expl...-trade-network

edit: and yes, there's 1 network for reb. 1 for imp. and 1 that is shared. GTN booths are found in most zones, usually near a vault and mailbox too