Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Colicoid feast

knightnvy
12.16.2011 , 10:02 AM | #1
Has anyone been able to find any body parts for this or is the quest bugged?
Post hoc ergo propter hoc
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

DarthXanthius
12.28.2011 , 04:59 PM | #2
The quest appears to be bugged. The location of the bodies does not show up on my map.

AlucardsSoul
12.28.2011 , 05:04 PM | #3
The quest is not bugged. You have the body parts in your mission quest items. Find the big green pits and in the middle of them are barrels. If the barrels do not have a bag sitting on them already, right click it and put the body parts down.

If there is already a bag sitting on it, it means someone has recently put a bag of body parts down.
Intel i7-950/Corsair H70|Gigabyte UD3R|eVGA GTX 570|Corsair DOMINATOR 6GB PC3-12800
Intel
X25-V 40GB SSDx2(RAID-0)|2TB Seagate HDD|Thermaltake Toughpower 1200w W0133RU
BenQ G2400W|Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speaker System|NZXT Phantom Case Wiring Job
Collectors Edition x2 pre-ordered 7/21/2011

pjskull
12.28.2011 , 05:05 PM | #4
Isn't that the one where you drop off the pieces in 5 nests? The body parts are in your mission items, maybe...?

I know I completed that one no problem...

Did you check the wikia guide?

Edit: What the guy above me said, lol... Green mist, big bowl nests. You do have to run around and find them, there will be no map markers on them...

Ruser
01.03.2012 , 10:26 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by AlucardsSoul View Post
The quest is not bugged. You have the body parts in your mission quest items. Find the big green pits and in the middle of them are barrels. If the barrels do not have a bag sitting on them already, right click it and put the body parts down.

If there is already a bag sitting on it, it means someone has recently put a bag of body parts down.
Thank you.

I had the poisoned body parts on a keybind and was walking all over clicking it. You gotta click the barrel.