Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please bring back the opportunity to kill our companions or...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Please bring back the opportunity to kill our companions or...

Logiick
01.03.2012 , 09:03 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by bigheadbrandon View Post
people seem to forget they have 2 healers with the ship droid
gear him up and there you go
I think people do because he states that he's not combat worthy, but fails to mention that he can heal you, lol.
When geared up, I've heard he's not that bad.

CyberCommando
01.03.2012 , 11:26 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
The whole "gift" system is only in the game for the same reason. So that way people who want to play their character a certain way (i.e. as a very dark side person) won't be prevented from doing romance with certain companions.

See, this depresses me, Bioware is basically telling us "in order to have a romance, don't worry about actually impressing/flirting/caring, just give your mate alot of nice gifts.

Guildrum
01.03.2012 , 11:33 AM | #33
Your ship's droid can heal. Just saying... :P

Nah, I'd like this too, though it wouldn't make sense for some classes. (I know you are a part of my squad and all, but you just refused to flirt with me, so I keel you.)
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith

SarinTabun
01.03.2012 , 10:00 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthmoriquendi View Post
Quote:

Spoiler

So i wonder if you are a female sith warrior and you have a romance going on with this particular companion if he will still betray you or not or if the story takes a different turn of events because of the relationship. If he does betray you are you still able to marry this companion or maybe you are already married when this happens. Anxious to see how this turns out but i may not like it..........
i do play a female character and did romance him, not to the point of marriage though. the convo's do get weird after it all goes down. thankfully i'm playing a sith pureblood and i slap the hell out of him every chance i get. this is one time i'm ecstatic to have the racial ability i do.

i will have to look into gearing up the ship droid even though i hate him too. he's such an annoying kiss azz. they should have a personality chip you can buy for the droids.