Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Confirmation of Pre-Order Issue!

ThaddeusBuzz
12.13.2011 , 10:12 PM | #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRISGG
Ok, I will lay this out as clearly as possible:

Here is what the issue is.

On the 7th of December, I received my copy of the game and entered my Product Key (NOT PREORDER KEY - FULL VERSION PRODUCT KEY)

I entered it on the "Redeem Codes" page of Account Management. It went through fine, and it said I was credited with the Standard Edition, but it wasn't listed on my "Redeemed Codes" page.

I made a thread about this in the pre-wipe forums. It received a post from a Bioware poster whos name I forget, but who was not a protocol droid, saying that the codes would appear on our accounts once the account page is revamped on the 13th, and not to worry.

Today, the account page is revamped - and I still am not credited with the full version of the game. In addition, if I try to enter the Product Key again, it says it is taken, which i'm 100% sure is because when I entered it, the system took it but did not actually attach it to my account, meaning my Product Key is basically in limbo and not attached to any account, but is taken.

I have submitted a ticket, but from the answers I have been given in the past, I am probably simply going to get a reply that completely misunderstands what my problem is after waiting for days. If someone from Bioware who actually understands the issue here could look into this for me, and anyone else out there who might have this problem, it would be awesome!

Thanks!
I am having a very similar problem! I confirmed my account with my "Digital Rights" code that I received at the time of purchase, but under my account page it says that I still need to register my purchase with my account. (However, under my "Game" page, it says that I am registered for early game access.

I'm very confused.

Thannate
12.13.2011 , 10:15 PM | #2
Not really sure what's going on in your situation, but it's quite odd that you physically have the game that isn't out for a week, and isn't supposed to ship anywhere for another 2 days...

with that being said, they can't even get the EGA stuff pushed through, what makes you thikn they have everything ready to start allowing "Public Launch Day" stuff? I would take this that they don't have the system ready for Live Launch.. but good luck.