Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Each Class' Story

BobTheTeepo
01.01.2012 , 01:10 AM | #1
Keep em coming! 6 more to go, and maybe 5 if I decide to beat trooper in my spare time! This would really help me and a lot of others, thanks!

Hello guys!

I was wondering if any level 50s could help the rest of us out. You may have noticed how many of these "Which class has the best story?" threads have been popping up. The only truly correct answer is that, it's completely subjective. However, we can make it so all people have access to the basic gist of each story. All you have to do to help it is come in, and give a brief rundown of each classes act, here are the rules:

No SPECIFICS, no names, no spoilers as to what happens at the end or the middle of an act, only the basic information of what is happening in the story. You don't HAVE to be brief, make it as long as you want, but remember that we're trying to make it so people can decide what class they want to play or want to play next, so again do not spoil anything . I'd also like it if you could add a message about the act, speaking to whether or not it's original and whether or not it's executed well (does it feel epic?).

TL;DR:
People who have beaten class stories, please give a no spoiler rundown of each act in your story (unless it's already been posted, if it has and you see a problem with it please tell me about it). Here's an example.

Act I
Spoiler

Act II
Spoiler

Act III
I'm actually still doing this one so no clue.

Overall, I found that the story wasn't really original, at times it was somewhat cliche, and it felt awkward on occasion. It was however still very enjoyable, and although if I could go back in time I'd do a different class for my first character, it's still worth doing.

Like that, for each act. You can make them as large as you want though.

I'm having a tough time deciding which class to play next is why I'm asking this. I've looked for tons of "which is the best" but I quickly realized that it really is subjective! So I think it would be nice for everyone to have some information to go on.

January 1st EDIT
Jedi Consular - MrKab

Act I
Spoiler

Act II
Spoiler

Act III
Spoiler

January 3rd EDIT

Jedi Knight - Tempests_Wrath and a bit from my research.

Act I
Spoiler

Act II
Spoiler

Act III
Spoiler

BobTheTeepo
01.02.2012 , 06:40 PM | #2
Bump. This would be really helpful :/.

Tempests_Wrath
01.03.2012 , 07:55 AM | #3
Sure, why not..

Jedi knight (not quite done act 3)

Act I
Spoiler

Act II
Spoiler

Spoiler

Act III
Spoiler
"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

TheHastyTadpole
01.03.2012 , 07:58 AM | #4
Like the Pratchett quote. The name Rincewind was already taken on my server by Dec 17th

BobTheTeepo
01.03.2012 , 07:24 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tempests_Wrath View Post
Sure, why not..

Jedi knight (not quite done act 3)

Act I
Spoiler

Act II
Spoiler

Spoiler

Act III
Spoiler
Thank you sir for your contribution! Editing main post.