Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Did you REALLY think you'll get in today if you didn't pre-order in July?!?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Did you REALLY think you'll get in today if you didn't pre-order in July?!?

12.13.2011 , 10:02 PM | #21
It's amazing the utter stupidity and idiotic thought process of many people. But then again - look around and see what we have today ... and it all makes sense.
People need to be lead - and told what to do.

12.13.2011 , 10:06 PM | #22
You people SERIOUSLY make it difficult to follow the ToS.

Bunch of ingrates.

Beta was a privelage, not a right.

Early access is a gift, not entitlement.

The OP is completely right. You blame the company for your own problems. Just because you guys have a complete lack of patience and understanding that you are NOT the only people in this world, doesn't make everyone else the bad guy.

Be GRATEFUL for this great game! Be GRATEFUL you get to play before the official launch. Where is the thank you for even having the CHANCE to play early???

All I can say I have waited for years, and i'll wait for a couple of more days. I'm a November pre-order. I couldn't be happier I got to play the beta, and I can't be happier to know my days are numbered, as opposed to waiting another week. I can't be more grateful Bioware cares enough about the experience for all players, and doing what they are doing. They are trying to play it safe for YOU. ALL OF YOU. They are trying to be nice to YOU. Be glad you are not fighting with 1 MILLION people loading the servers on day 1, crashing them.
Malidan - Marauder - Shadow Hand

12.13.2011 , 10:08 PM | #23
I pre-ordered in July and Amazon didn't send me my code until October when I bugged em about it. I didn't even know I'd need the pre-order code for the beta or the early access.

That's what bums me out about it most. The whole process was pretty confusing for me.

Anyway, I'm glad I was able to get in at least one beta weekend, so when I eventually get in, I'll skip through all the dialogue and hopefully catch up to my guildmates.