Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Servers are all light population. Why you go home? I want to play now!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Servers are all light population. Why you go home? I want to play now!

Aricus
12.13.2011 , 09:08 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by CalebG View Post
Finally a guy that pointed out why people are raging so hard about how Bioware/EA handled the EGA.

I actually would be surprised if those who have not gotten in don't feel even a slight bit of irritation at Bioware/EA. I was patiently waiting for my turn, knowing that launching a game is no easy task. But when I see that ALL the servers have either a light or standard population, with NONE at full... my perception on how it's handled has quickly changed.

As one other poster pointed out, instead of waiting 1 hour queues in a full server, we now have to wait 24 hours or more. And that isn't going to guarantee that by the time we get in, there will be no queue.

It isn't about my friends/guild hitting 50, because I do want to enjoy the game, and savour every single morsel of content, and will most definitely be leveling at a slower pace then most.

It is about waiting with the knowledge that the game is open to the public, there is space for you, but you can't play it.

It's like waiting in a long queue blocked by a huge bouncer in a rather quiet club, with him saying "Yeah, we are letting in 2 people at a time in an interval of roughly 2 hours. You never know what the current 20 people in the club might do. They might get drunk and dance and destroy... stuff. What?? Let in another 40? Are you insane?? We would most certainly have to call the fire brigade and medics to stand by!!"

No, I am not going to cancel my pre-order nor am I going to QQ moar. I'm going to wait patiently like the pacifist I am.

TL;DR version:

"Why are you making us wait when the servers CLEARLY can hold at least TWICE as many players after 5 waves that end when half a day has barely gone by, Bioware/EA?"
Right exactly. BW case doesn't make much sense.

kanechart
12.13.2011 , 09:38 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by myrmexaw View Post
best single player mmo launch ever !
haha <3
Server: The Harbinger (NA)
Faction: The Empire
Character Name: Playground
Youtube Lets Play Series: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8723272

alrighto
12.13.2011 , 09:39 PM | #83
Next Wave please bioware!

kanechart
12.13.2011 , 10:04 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by alrighto View Post
Next Wave please bioware!
Next Week now
Server: The Harbinger (NA)
Faction: The Empire
Character Name: Playground
Youtube Lets Play Series: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8723272

Noggafor
12.13.2011 , 10:06 PM | #85
The troll in me is growing stronger
I have a bad feeling about this