Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

US competitive PvP server

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
US competitive PvP server

CHRISGG
12.13.2011 , 09:50 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Nyghoma View Post
All the best pvpers from the beta joined Anchorhead, fyi.
Pretty much every guild in the beta sucked hard except Nyan's group and like 2 republic players, so that's not really saying much.
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

TheDirtyRider
12.13.2011 , 09:51 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by CHRISGG View Post
Pretty much every guild in the beta sucked hard except Nyan's group and like 2 republic players, so that's not really saying much.
No kidding.

What side are you rolling faction?
EvE Online: Hal Safon
CEO: Tear Production and Manufacturing Services

CHRISGG
12.13.2011 , 09:52 PM | #23
Repub
AKA Faction

BlazingShadow
12.13.2011 , 09:56 PM | #24
My guild got chosen for Wound in the Force

Here's to hoping its PvPers are good. I'll be bringin my A-game.

Nyghoma
12.13.2011 , 10:02 PM | #25

Considering Brutality's premade was pretty much unbeatable, I beg to differ.

Faction, you never pvped anyways. You're no advocate for pvpers.
Quote: Originally Posted by Norah View Post
I personally think BioWare just needs to nerf Nyghoma. Dude (or dudette) single-handedly wins games.
Anchorhead PVP

KodiakAsh
12.13.2011 , 10:02 PM | #26
Ruin is horrible and anyone would welcome them on the opposite faction, unless they're horrible too.
The problem is in world PvP you can be 100% awful so long as you got the numbers it doesn't matter these days. There has been a game in years where 2:1 odds on a large scale (IE: 100 people vs 200 people) can be won simply due to game mechanics. Even if the 200 just did auto attack it's more than enough to take down the 100.

That's why in WAR Ruin basically ground Dark Crag into the dirt. Not because of skill, honestly they were terrible, but you don't really need individual skill if you can herd the zerg into the right direction to trample your opponents. Once the Praag merger fell into place Ruin was getting routed regularly because there was actual competition at that point.

It's also why population ratios actually mean something. With Huttball you can easily que up against your own faction so there's always Warfronts to do so all that will ultimately end up mattering is World PvP where numbers mean everything.

CHRISGG
12.13.2011 , 10:06 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Nyghoma View Post
Considering Brutality's premade was pretty much unbeatable, I beg to differ.

Faction, you never pvped anyways. You're no advocate for pvpers.
Yeah, except by pugs:
http://i.imgur.com/Mgs2S.jpg

UNBEATABLE PVP PROFESSIONAL MASTERS.

You and your guild were and are nothing but people with way too much time on their hands to pump into grinding Warzones against level 10's in the beta - truly pathetic that you put equate time invested to skill so heavily. That I can dominate so hard against your group when I had 0 PvP gear and apparently "never pvped" is telling. But you can pretend you were "The Best" on the forums!
AKA Faction

TPBHatchet
12.13.2011 , 10:08 PM | #28
guilds with high number of players means they recruited anybody that wanted to join, they all are garbage except for like 10 people, and plan on zerging.. Sorry, thats not competitive PvP, thats just a p*ssing contest.

Space Blasters on rolling on Hedarr Soongh, Republic... and there will be competitive PvP on that server.

Good day.
Earthmonkey - Hedarr Soongh - Guardian
Bloob - The Fatman - Powertech

How To: Making Bro-Tastic PvP Videos

Deathbyskk
12.13.2011 , 10:10 PM | #29
Yeah, except by pugs:
http://i.imgur.com/Mgs2S.jpg

UNBEATABLE PVP PROFESSIONAL MASTERS.

You and your guild were and are nothing but people with way too much time on their hands to pump into grinding Warzones against level 10's in the beta - truly pathetic that you put equate time invested to skill so heavily. That I can dominate so hard against your group when I had 0 PvP gear and apparently "never pvped" is telling. But you can pretend you were "The Best" on the forums!
Where you headed Faction?

CHRISGG
12.13.2011 , 10:10 PM | #30
Wound in the Force, West (LA)

BEST SERVER.
AKA Faction