Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Good looking armor?

dfrezell
01.03.2012 , 01:30 PM | #11
If you do all the bonus quests in Taris, you can get the Powertech Elite (or dps equiv) set.

http://www.torhead.com/search/powert...lite%20upgrade

fenwayb
01.03.2012 , 04:32 PM | #12
I'm actually looking for one specific helmet (and I hope there is an armor set that goes with it)...It looks bigger than most helmets, and it also look like it only has one "eye", and there might be an antenna on top (I can't remember). Does anybody know what I'm talking about? I know it was in one of the preview videos, I just can't remember which one

TimeIIDie
01.03.2012 , 05:06 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by fenwayb View Post
I'm actually looking for one specific helmet (and I hope there is an armor set that goes with it)...It looks bigger than most helmets, and it also look like it only has one "eye", and there might be an antenna on top (I can't remember). Does anybody know what I'm talking about? I know it was in one of the preview videos, I just can't remember which one
Your looking for likely the TT-15B or TT-16B helmets or something similar. 15B is a green scheme I believe, 16B which I am working on is predominantly an earthy red colour.

DashRenddar
01.03.2012 , 05:19 PM | #14
Does anyone know what that armor is on the BH video (the video where he narrarates). Ever since I saw that one I've wanted to get it but I just don't know where it is...of course I am only lvl 13 but I like to be prepared Thanks in advance!

fenwayb
01.03.2012 , 05:33 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TimeIIDie View Post
Your looking for likely the TT-15B or TT-16B helmets or something similar. 15B is a green scheme I believe, 16B which I am working on is predominantly an earthy red colour.
I don't think that's it. If it helps any the "eye" actually looks like an eye, not a slit, and it's off to one side, not in the center

shiftdelete
01.04.2012 , 09:57 AM | #16
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jp5vxDDgZs...B50%2BGear.jpg

I saw this link posted in another thread.

The armor I want is listed under Level 50 PVP-- Champion. The helmet on the right is so stupid- It's like he has 2 beer cans strapped Wok.

Can you still get the Helmet on the left (the shielded looking one)? I wasn't sure if that was a Mercenary Armor, or Powertech, etc.
wreaking havoc, 2 keys at a time.

fenwayb
01.07.2012 , 06:09 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by fenwayb View Post
I don't think that's it. If it helps any the "eye" actually looks like an eye, not a slit, and it's off to one side, not in the center
I figured it out...it's the environmental bastion set. I just noticed that it's crafted armor though...is that a bad thing? Does anybody know if there are any oranges (i think that's right; the fully moddable ones) that use the same design (at least for the head)?

Rikalonius
01.07.2012 , 09:50 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by MigSebes View Post
You obviously are not level 50. None of the PvP/Operations tier sets have a "Boba Fett" feel to them, sadly...
All the level 50 gear looks like crap, imo. The stupid dome head helmet with what amounts to plants covering it is the most egregious of it all. Did we suddenly turn into Vong warriors when I wasn't looking?

zombiemeat
01.07.2012 , 11:02 AM | #19
Battlemaster's Eliminator gear is the MOST attractive and Powertech-y I have ever seen. Check it out in the fleet.

CimentaI
01.07.2012 , 01:12 PM | #20
can you use pvp armor outside pvp? sorry I'm new to all this MMO stuff.. I'm lvl 20 as of now and I want to work on getting some nice armor.