No reason to be upset!

Weltall

I'm gonna start by telling you that I preordered in November. Because of that I expect to be among the last of the waves to gain access.

I'm ok with this because WE WERE TOLD THIS FROM THE START.

As soon as the early game access was announced they told us it would be based on the order you entered your preorder code.

I could have preordered in July, but i chose to wait because I didnt know what I would be doing when the game was released. So in making this choice I knew I would be getting into the game later.

So just because you didnt get in today, is no reason to be pissed at Bioware.

You can also look at it this way, if everyone was allowed in today, there would be ques to get onto servers and massive lag in starting zones. Then you would be complaining about that.

So please stop complaining about something that you should have already known.

Thank you.

I'm gonna start by telling you that I preordered in November. Because of that I expect to be among the last of the waves to gain access.

I'm ok with this because WE WERE TOLD THIS FROM THE START.

As soon as the early game access was announced they told us it would be based on the order you entered your preorder code.

I could have preordered in July, but i chose to wait because I didnt know what I would be doing when the game was released. So in making this choice I knew I would be getting into the game later.

So just because you didnt get in today, is no reason to be pissed at Bioware.

You can also look at it this way, if everyone was allowed in today, there would be ques to get onto servers and massive lag in starting zones. Then you would be complaining about that.

So please stop complaining about something that you should have already known.

Thank you.

Yeah, this will stop the whiners. Thank you.

So if I told you in advance I was going to shave your dog, you'd be okay with it?

Yes, come summer time I always prefer somebody else do it.

On a serious note though I'm pretty sure there was some kind of disclaimer. Besides for the longest time it was just going to be a 5 day head start, which was then extended 2 days? I sure as hell don't mind waiting a little longer if the staggered invites really do help with queue times and zone lag. Though it may be I'll get in earlier than expected since I pre-ordered in September. Not that I care much anyway, we will be playing it at some point. So take a walk if waiting is killing you, since you wont be doing much of that once you get to play it :)

does it matter, the official release date is 12/20/2011....they should make everyone wait, them letting us on early based on pre-order is quite nice of them to begin with. And no not a single one of these threads will slow the ragers who joined and pre-orderd this month but i know ill get mine soon anyway just a matter of time since i did mine of the opening day

ya i even redeemed my code early December. I dont expect to be first on the list on the first day. That is just ridiculous.

But i do hold out hope that things will go well enough that it will be sooner rather than later to get on the Early Access that invites wont be still going out on day 3 of the Early Access schedule.

Cause when i played the beta I loved this game. I just think all the whiners confused their hopes dreams and assumptions with facts. Just didnt do enough research or listened an when their hopes came crashing down resulted in a massive epic *****/whine fest.

I suspect its like thinking its Christmas eve today and couldn't get to bed this night only to find out Christmas really is tomorrow or the next day. Finding out you mistook it cause some bad calendar or you just read something wrong. You might get it logically but your still mega pissed and agitated.

And we all know letting your steam off into the bowels of the internet is what a lot of people do. I just hope the whiners realize their mistake in a few days (likely when they finally get to playing) and just let it go and enjoy the game.

I refuse to believe the many other posts that Bioware serer zones are "near empty" and that their just *********** with us. they already said their ahead of schedule and the fact that the originally 5 day early access bumped up to 7 i believe that statement. However People will beleive what they want to believe thus with all the despairing misunderstanding SWTOR fans who wish to believe its a conspiracy against them to make them despair rather than their own fault for raising their hopes on false pretenses.

If i didnt i would go literally insane with rage and join the whiners. And i don't want that.

Edited by MarcusDarkstar