Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi women prefer sith men?

Damatese
01.02.2012 , 08:18 PM | #1
Not a troll but the Jedi men seems very cold fish where as the sith men seem very take charge type of guys. You have the Jedi men who would talk with their women in bed versus the sith men who is all about the now pleasure and would no doubt be rocking their world. That's the only reason why I think Bastilia shan was able to get corrupted so fast in KOTOR.

jarjarloves
01.02.2012 , 08:23 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Damatese View Post
Not a troll but the Jedi men seems very cold fish where as the sith men seem very take charge type of guys. You have the Jedi men who would talk with their women in bed versus the sith men who is all about the now pleasure and would no doubt be rocking their world. That's the only reason why I think Bastilia shan was able to get corrupted so fast in KOTOR.
some girls just like bad boys

Kelticfury
01.02.2012 , 08:28 PM | #3
All women prefer sith men.

Besides Jedi are forbidden to love.

Wraithstrike
01.02.2012 , 08:34 PM | #4
Sith philosophy tends to promote Alpha males, whereas Jedi teachings encourage Beta behaviour.

Ethikos
01.02.2012 , 08:37 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Wraithstrike View Post
Sith philosophy tends to promote Alpha males, whereas Jedi teachings encourage Beta behaviour.
This.

Pariedolia
01.02.2012 , 09:44 PM | #6
Jedi's take a pledge to celebacy, once that pledge is broken that person is a jedi no longer. Besides I was led to believe jedi and sith hate each other.

also I prefer sith women to sith men =P
D---TO THE KNEE--->

Aldenic
01.03.2012 , 12:23 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Kelticfury View Post
All women prefer sith men.

Besides Jedi are forbidden to love.
Seriously? O.o I'm on the wrong side lol.

CptBrit
01.03.2012 , 04:28 AM | #8
The Jedi Knight tells Kira to *Deleted because i'm retarded*. Now its not the worst way to get a kiss from a - drunk - bird but I wouldn't say it would be the most gentlemanly way to get into a birds robe/trousers/skirt...

Also i'm only on Alderaan having done every quest on every planet before hand - except Back Alley on Nar Shaddaa - and I haven't had another conflab with Kira since the kiss. So if someone feels the need to tell me "Well your gonna get done in a bit from the Jedi Masters" don't... i'm really enjoying avoiding spoilers atm lol
Sa'rahi Sheph'erd - The Mercenary | Marxon Sheph'erd - The Guardian
Tae'Ruk Sheph'erd - The Juggernaut | Mysha Sheph'erd - The Sage
Leona Sheph'erd - The Assassin | Temo'rel Sheph'erd - The Vanguard
Mykael Sheph'erd - The Operative | Lel'Liana Sheph'erd - The Gunslinger

VainEldritch
01.03.2012 , 04:33 AM | #9
It's the ruthless streak running through Sith males. Many women are "nest builders" and when a man is ruthless in his pursuit of what he wants, this bodes well for offspring survival.

To quote the Lord of Darkness: "We are all animals, my lady."
Vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanitas
"I didn't get where I am today by letting some snot-nosed Jedi Padawan leave my cheese out in the wind." Sith Imperial Guard Vorlok Vanitas explains why Jedi Younglings must die.
Star Wars: The Old Republic beta tester and Founder

MarnKets
01.03.2012 , 04:39 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by CptBrit View Post
The Jedi Knight tells Kira to "Shut up and get here" for their first kiss. Now its not the worst way to get a kiss from a - drunk - bird but I wouldn't say it would be the most gentlemanly way to get into a birds robe/trousers/skirt...

Also i'm only on Alderaan having done every quest on every planet before hand - except Back Alley on Nar Shaddaa - and I haven't had another conflab with Kira since the kiss. So if someone feels the need to tell me "Well your gonna get done in a bit from the Jedi Masters" don't... i'm really enjoying avoiding spoilers atm lol
There was a post from a Dev on known issues about something with Kira as a Jedi Knight can't exactly remember what it was but was along the lines of flirting with her and if you did it once you then wouldn#t be able to interact with her properly from then on. I will have a look around forums for the post.

OP; Who doesn't like a bad man?