Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How good should my gear be for EV?

Bunnythestroker
01.02.2012 , 04:35 AM | #1
Just dinged 50 last night so my gear is not very good. I am just wondering what my gear should be looking like before I step into EV.

Will the 48-50 flashpoint gear work just fine or what??

I am tanking btw.

Juntaro
01.02.2012 , 06:55 AM | #2
I joined a complete pug with no one on ventrilo and teamspeak as a fresh 50 and killed 3 bosses on normal.

Seems really easy!
-Juntaro
-Server Veela "PVP US-EAST"
"Imperial Agent Operative (Heals) since 1986"

Cessio
01.02.2012 , 07:21 AM | #3
We cleared all normals with many green geared ppl.

Normal modes aren't that difficult, just go for it.

Libertine
01.02.2012 , 07:29 AM | #4
we did a full clear last week on tuesday.

the first bosses are rather easy but it gets considerably harder at the point where you fight the 8 elite mobs where only one person can do damage to each one.

and you will not beat the infernal one with bad gear ... hes no a pretty tight enrage timer and you will need vent for coordination of that fight since it has some pretty wicked mechanics.

Farabee
01.02.2012 , 09:26 AM | #5
Haven't done EV normal yet but from all accounts I've heard, it's much easier than HM flashpoints. So if you can complete one or more of those, you are probably geared enough for EV.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. -Imperium proverb

Bunnythestroker
01.03.2012 , 03:11 AM | #6
thanks for the replies, guess I'm just going to go for it.

I've been pretty annoying to get a group going for any FPs since I hit 50.

Artacks
01.03.2012 , 03:49 AM | #7
Eternity Vault is designed to be entry level content. Anyone should be able to jump right into this content without a problem. Remember that this is the first wave of content. Its sole purpose is to give data back to BioWare to properly design future content.