Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loading Screens Taking Forever or Stalling?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Loading Screens Taking Forever or Stalling?

g-lok-ta
12.21.2011 , 02:34 PM | #1
Zone Loading Screens Taking Forever or Stalling?

Loading into new areas like on Warfronts such as a Huttball takes me a minimum of a 1.5 to 2 minutes. A few times it will go as long as 3 minutes which usually means I get kicked from the warzone due to inactivity or timeout before the new zone finishes loading.

Loading screens leaving WFs are not any better. It takes at least 3 minutes when leaving a WF and in a number of cases I will never load the zone at all. The loading process will simply get stuck at 50% and the game stops responding. This happens at least 4 out of 5 times for every 15 scenarios/warfronts played.

In general the zone loading screens take forever for me to the point of sitting there watching it waiting for it to stall. Outside of that the game runs pretty good for me so I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this or if there are some client side issues that might cause it. I have the digital addition downloaded so I have been considering trying a full reinstall to see if that might help.

Any ideas or references to similar issues would be appreciated.

-G

HammerHermann
01.02.2012 , 11:20 PM | #2
same here man, I'm running a Q6600 and 4gb of ram and have no idea why this happens to me....shouldn't be a issue