Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Day/Night Cycle


Dalmasca's Avatar


Dalmasca
01.02.2012 , 10:13 PM | #1
I'm loving the game, but it's kind of annoying to not have a day/night cycle on the planets. It seems like something that should come standard with the game. I think seeing early morning coruscant would be awesome. As would watching the sun go down on Alderaan

Shortwave's Avatar


Shortwave
01.02.2012 , 10:15 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Dalmasca View Post
I'm loving the game, but it's kind of annoying to not have a day/night cycle on the planets. It seems like something that should come standard with the game. I think seeing early morning coruscant would be awesome. As would watching the sun go down on Alderaan

No. Enjoy the voice acting.

YooYooMa's Avatar


YooYooMa
01.02.2012 , 10:16 PM | #3
This isn't Burger King, you can't have it your way. Ya, I think I got your point.

If you want daylight, go to Taris.
If you want nighttime, go to Nar Shadaa.
If you want sunset, go outside.
If you want to run up a moutain, go outside.

Other than that, strap on your lightsaber and do something productive for the gaming community instead of crying about sunsets on a video game.

Dreossk's Avatar


Dreossk
01.02.2012 , 10:18 PM | #4
Sorry, due to budget concerns, immersion couldn't be added to the game.
SWTOR has potential, but too many features are missing
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherkarking Sith in this motherkarking Senate!"
- Mace Windu

Dalmasca's Avatar


Dalmasca
01.02.2012 , 10:18 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by YooYooMa View Post
This isn't Burger King, you can't have it your way. Ya, I think I got your point.

If you want daylight, go to Taris.
If you want nighttime, go to Nar Shadaa.
If you want sunset, go outside.
If you want to run up a moutain, go outside.

Other than that, strap on your lightsaber and do something productive for the gaming community instead of crying about sunsets on a video game.

No crying whatsoever...You may have noticed I said I'm loving the game. Just remarking on something that would be enjoyable to see.

Shortwave's Avatar


Shortwave
01.02.2012 , 10:21 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Dalmasca View Post
No crying whatsoever...You may have noticed I said I'm loving the game. Just remarking on something that would be enjoyable to see.
It's no use.

Sarfux's Avatar


Sarfux
01.02.2012 , 10:23 PM | #7
well I believe it will come in the future.

It will be very very hard though with the programming the huge worlds. It can be done. Will it? I believe in time it will patience
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

SWTOR: Out On the Horizon

Honest Assessment of the Game

So Long, Forums

Kairushi's Avatar


Kairushi
01.02.2012 , 10:24 PM | #8
Just pretend its the orbit of the planet you are on. Not all planets will have a 24 day / night cycle and 365 day year.

Dalmasca's Avatar


Dalmasca
01.02.2012 , 10:28 PM | #9
I do love pandas! I think I'll stick with this though

Kourage's Avatar


Kourage
01.02.2012 , 10:33 PM | #10
It'd take too much work with the way they did the art & all that.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))