Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HM EV 1st Boss... am I just missing something?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
HM EV 1st Boss... am I just missing something?

Pazno
01.02.2012 , 09:43 PM | #1
So I went in and tried this boss earlier today, and two of his abilities, the one that acts like sticky grenade (aoe explosion and knockback) and the stun -> cleave knockback were giving me problems... because I couldn't tell when they're coming.

Now, the first ability is supposed to put that red circle on you, and I've seen it a few times, but I'm fairly confident that there were several attempts where it hit me but never showed the red circle - I've even had people call out that it was on me and I looked and it wasn't there.

For the second, I was told he says something like "Proximity violation" before doing it, but he usually never said that for me until after the missiles started, though sometimes he did say it at the right time and I could get out.

Anyway, all in all, between that and having to find a very specific spot to backstab him, raiding was a very frustrating experience, and I'm just wondering if I'm either missing something here, or if it's maybe just lag, or some known bug with that fight.