Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

dumb lightside or darkside choices

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
dumb lightside or darkside choices

Ramurdyne
01.02.2012 , 08:25 PM | #1
Played an imperial agent and had a quest on hutta where my objective was to find some salvage for an old man trying to sell it to feed his wife, buuuuut a gang member told me not to because if I did then his hutt master would kill that gang members family. So the darkside option was to give the salvage to the old man so he and his wife could eat and the lightside option was to save the gang members family and let the old people starve. Okay this is not so much of a hard choice as it is just dumb. Something smarter than this could have been created. If you don't think its true make an imperial agent to find out.

Hambunctious
01.02.2012 , 08:32 PM | #2
No, you still give it to the old people, and they can still sell it. It just has a tracker now, so they can find the buyer.

Ramurdyne
01.02.2012 , 08:37 PM | #3
but the gang member just goes out and stops the guy they are selling it to. Therefore with no one to sell it to they get no income and they starve!

Crispyfrog
01.02.2012 , 08:59 PM | #4
Yeah, you should probably listen to what the guy is saying more. He says he wants to find the buyer. The dark side choice is letting he and his family die for almost no reason. The light side choice is helping both of them, although it does screw over the buyer.

Ramurdyne
01.02.2012 , 09:04 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Crispyfrog View Post
Yeah, you should probably listen to what the guy is saying more. He says he wants to find the buyer. The dark side choice is letting he and his family die for almost no reason. The light side choice is helping both of them, although it does screw over the buyer.
My first post was just a quick sum up of the quest. The point is that it doesn't make any sense.