Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MAFIAxMaverick
01.02.2012 , 05:48 PM | #31
So in the central part of the map that I've just been scouring around for the last hour? o.O Don't troll with me!!!

paspinall
01.02.2012 , 07:43 PM | #32
weird because the quest to go there even says how the way to Ilum is now open to you.

MAFIAxMaverick
01.02.2012 , 07:54 PM | #33
Idk if that Magenta crystal is in the center. There's a bot player on the white node just harvesting it I assume. In the central of that map there's another bot player that is just looting a chest as it respawns. On my server they're both level 11s. So idk if that's the Magenta crystal or not....but bots are annoying and cheap as hell.

MAFIAxMaverick
01.02.2012 , 08:11 PM | #34
I have, however, just found out that both bots are auto looting chests that respawn in those areas, not the crystals themselves. Still bogus, but alas we are back at square one with finding the location to the Magenta Adegan Crystal.

Corso_theRed
01.02.2012 , 08:14 PM | #35
I hope you guys reported those bastards.

Twiistaa
01.02.2012 , 08:16 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Corso_theRed View Post
yeah, seriously. Oh well, back to looking for that crystal.
Zypherr - Marauder
Aliy - Sentinel
Beta: Aliy (Revan), Starkiller (HK-47/The Leviathan)

-Swag
01.02.2012 , 08:43 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Corso_theRed View Post
After 15 years of playing MMOs, I've found that reporting botters is a complete waste of time.

Just poor design on Bioware's part to have chest spawns in safe spots. Hopefully they'll fix it

Disodium
01.02.2012 , 08:58 PM | #38
Chests should have a guardian/s that spawns when the chest is accessed.

Chest should remain locked until that guardian/s are killed, then the chest should only be accessible by those who had attack control of the creature, to stop ninja's

As my IA I can often loot a chest and get away without even agroing the Champs/Elites that are mobbed on some chests.

Hopefully in time they will implement some anti botter systems, until then all one can do is report the tool.
▓█ [SITH LEGION] █▓
Server: Dalborra
Guild Desc: Australian 18+ Casual/Relaxed guild.

MAFIAxMaverick
01.02.2012 , 09:51 PM | #39
I just want to find this damn Magenta Adegan Crystal! I thought it might be in Eternity Vault but it's not there I've run it twice and never seen it

-Swag
01.02.2012 , 09:53 PM | #40
Looked around Ilum some more tonight. No sign of the magenta (though I did find a datacron), and all the low levels I saw were simply botting chests (or actually running form chest to chest). At 4-6k per chest (more for the big one), I can see why they do it at lower levels.