Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Good looking armor?

fenwayb
01.02.2012 , 04:21 PM | #1
Can people post some of their better (more powermech-y) looking armor sets? Especially on the male #4 body type...

Morbidar
01.02.2012 , 04:44 PM | #2
I don't have a screenshot - at work and should be working... but when I bought the level 40 PvP set and put all of that on when I dinged 40 I then felt like a real bounty hunter. Before that there was a helmet that dropped that was an orange one but can't remember. Anyway, it looks pretty damn nice. So nice that I hope the champion sets look just as nice. I'm 42 at the moment. When I log in I am going now to check what those champion sets look like; it's very important to 'feel' bounty hunterish in my opinion. I want to kick butt every time I log in based on how I look Silly but true.
{▒▒▒▒‾▀‾▒▒]۪۩ ░░░░▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒░
▐╢█[_〙 └─◘┴
▐╢▌ ◄Blazar Blackthorne, Vanguard, Junga Ma►

offensivex
01.02.2012 , 05:14 PM | #3
Currently all of the PVP sets have a standard Boba Fett bounty hunter feel to them. They look quite nice.

MigSebes
01.02.2012 , 05:28 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by offensivex View Post
Currently all of the PVP sets have a standard Boba Fett bounty hunter feel to them. They look quite nice.
You obviously are not level 50. None of the PvP/Operations tier sets have a "Boba Fett" feel to them, sadly...
DreadeisDreadfoolSenobiaMigsebes
The CRUENTUS Legacy
<Show Me Your Crits>

eblissone
01.03.2012 , 06:08 AM | #5
The orange upgradeable armor from Black Talon is a nice look

exphryl
01.03.2012 , 06:42 AM | #6
Minus the 20 and 40 PVP Sets I don't use a bounty hunter chest. (I also hide the hideous helmets).

I'm a huge huge huge fan of the dark Sith outfits with the hood on them. I think I'm the only BH on my server that uses that. Obviously has to be fully moddable to work for you but it looks amazing on a Bounty Hunter

(Currently using the Paragon one from Corellia Commendations)

DjasPuhr
01.03.2012 , 07:31 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by eblissone View Post
The orange upgradeable armor from Black Talon is a nice look
That's what I've been using since level 10 and am still using at 50. Thank the Emperor for modable armor. I tried the chest from Foundry (or was it Boarding party) for a bit, the gold and grey/white one, but it just wasn't as cool as that blue wolf/bear/dog on your chest with lighted up blue shoulders. I use it with the white light side rep gear boots and gloves and some grey pants. If you're Chiss it matches real well if you're the right shade of blue.

You can also use the white pvp level 40 pants and helm with the above gear for an almost trooper look on the imperial side.

Racheakt
01.03.2012 , 09:15 AM | #8
Mod-able armor ;-)

I have purchased some SW armor (namely the helm) and re-tooled it to be a BH piece.

EzFlyer
01.03.2012 , 10:55 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Racheakt View Post
Mod-able armor ;-)

I have purchased some SW armor (namely the helm) and re-tooled it to be a BH piece.
same, the helm from hoth or taris commendations is really sleek, black full helmet, not bulky

Morbidar
01.03.2012 , 01:29 PM | #10
I don't see how you can mod an armor piece retrieved at 10 and still get the same armor rating? I noticed higher level gear has a higher armor number. So even though you can add in high level mods to it doesn't your armor suffer dramatically?

EDIT: I noticed the armoring slot accounts for this - please disregard. This sucks, I've been vendoring orange pieces
{▒▒▒▒‾▀‾▒▒]۪۩ ░░░░▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒░
▐╢█[_〙 └─◘┴
▐╢▌ ◄Blazar Blackthorne, Vanguard, Junga Ma►