Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ship Appreciation Quest

overeem
12.31.2011 , 06:18 PM | #1
I have a question about the crew member quest with Andro in which he wants to become your pilot.

I was just trying to draw out the conversation longer (asking Andy more questions) and for some reason after I chose the "would you expect anything less of a Sith" reply the conversation ended.

I wanted to "make him my pilot" but apparently the option I chose rejected him. Does anyone remember what happens if you make him your pilot? Does he do space missions for you? Is there any ramifications or any way I can make him my pilot still?
By the *****ing of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

overeem
12.31.2011 , 09:18 PM | #2
Anybody at all?
By the *****ing of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

Akerlyn
12.31.2011 , 10:59 PM | #3
He just says it would be his honour, but from what I've seen it doesn't do anything other than get some reputation with him.

Dree_
01.02.2012 , 08:26 AM | #4
I made him my pilot and he started doing the space missions with me.

Daellia
01.02.2012 , 08:30 AM | #5
Quote:
I made him my pilot and he started doing the space missions with me.
He was yapping at me during space missions far before I made him my pilot.

By the way, if you make a decision in a conversation that doesn't turn out how you expected, hit escape. It will cancel the entire conversation and let you start over from the beginning. Works on pretty much any conversation sequence in the game.
Even Angels must kill from time to time... ~Kaedis

Dree_
01.02.2012 , 10:10 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Daellia View Post
He was yapping at me during space missions far before I made him my pilot.
Must've just been timing then; I guess I hadn't done a space mission 'till after that convo.

Cantiga
01.02.2012 , 05:20 PM | #7
He takes care of my ship for me instead of the droid. That droid isn't doing a good job!! He spots stuff around my ship. Oh Andronikos sweetheart!! Of course, I don't know if he would look out for the ship's wellness if you rejected his offer.