Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is HK-47 in this game?

FloatingOrb
12.30.2011 , 11:22 PM | #1
I dug through this forum a bit (no search option) and googled but i didnt see any definate yes or noes. i was hoping he would be because he was my favorite kotor characcter.

If he isnt wouldnt it be awesome if we could reprogram/rebuild the ship droid to be like HK-47? Id totaly do that.
"I may disagree with what you say but i will defend to the death your right to say it."
-Voltair
ahh the good old times before the birth of the internet troll... voltair is so naive.

xzxzxz
12.30.2011 , 11:24 PM | #2
He is, but its a pretty big spoiler. I can tell you about how he appears in the game, if you want. But again, its a big spoiler.

FloatingOrb
12.30.2011 , 11:27 PM | #3
He is! thank god i loved him. No need for a spoiler I just want to know i can look forward to him.

Maybe im a massochist but when he calls me a meatbag my heart leaps in joy.
"I may disagree with what you say but i will defend to the death your right to say it."
-Voltair
ahh the good old times before the birth of the internet troll... voltair is so naive.

Forgon
12.30.2011 , 11:29 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by FloatingOrb View Post
He is! thank god i loved him. No need for a spoiler I just want to know i can look forward to him.

If you love him that much, you are going to love what you can possibly get at 50. Not spoiling; only hinting.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

xzxzxz
12.30.2011 , 11:29 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by FloatingOrb View Post

You will only be able to meet him on Empire side though, and if you like his character I'm not sure your gonna like how you meet him.

Girdeux
12.31.2011 , 03:01 AM | #6
You'll meet him whether your republic or empire. The guy posted ontop of me is wrong.

magnalaserboost
01.02.2012 , 03:26 PM | #7
No but there is HK 51.

TOBY_FLENDERSON
01.02.2012 , 04:03 PM | #8
Empire = Kill him and his master
Republic = Save his master and kill a certain Grand Moff

Hope thats clear without being spoilers
()██████████████████████████████████████) CE VIP