Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Money making 3...

DecalGuy
12.13.2011 , 08:19 PM | #1
I know slicing is a money maker, what other 2 would go well with it?

LeoCrow
12.13.2011 , 08:27 PM | #2
Bioanalysis and Diplomacy, Why? Because biochemists products are mostly used up, so people will always have to buy more of their products so.......$$$ money in your pocket yeaaah.....

squoke
12.13.2011 , 08:38 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by LeoCrow View Post
Bioanalysis and Diplomacy, Why? Because biochemists products are mostly used up, so people will always have to buy more of their products so.......$$$ money in your pocket yeaaah.....
I'm gonna say no to that due to the overwhelming amount of people doing Biochem for the re-usable packs
I romanced your companion
For the holo dancer
SPACE BLASTERS
The Galaxy's Finest Republic PvP/PvE Guild

Abelf
12.13.2011 , 08:44 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by squoke View Post
I'm gonna say no to that due to the overwhelming amount of people doing Biochem for the re-usable packs
You are right to say "no", but for the wrong reason. The re-usables are BoP, so there will still be a market for regular stims/adrenals. Going straight gathering takes time to make money... time that can be better spent playing the game (personal perspective), unless you like gathering. I know some people find it fun, then it becomes a viable money maker.
You will have more luck embracing death than resisting it.

The_Old_One
12.13.2011 , 08:45 PM | #5
To be fair, it does hinge on your choice of server.

ebilwon
12.13.2011 , 08:47 PM | #6
I wouldn't say overwhelming... most polls put it fairly well down on the list (generally ~4th or so) on which production skill people planned on taking.

Xobie
12.13.2011 , 08:52 PM | #7
Treasure hunting and Investigation. WHy? like slicing, treasure hunting will provide chests with loot as well. Investigation because rare schematics for all classes come from there and there will be high $ in those for sure.

If I was in it for money, I wouldn't even bother with a crafting skill. Best bang for the buck: slicing, treasure hunting, investigation.
ﲄBalanced... only in your mind, Padawan.
Dawn of Chaos My free website pwns your free website in the face!
If you are reading this then you are the victim of my Mind Control force ability.