Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian armor ?

Uludelu
01.02.2012 , 12:39 PM | #1
Is it possible to obtain by loot or quest the mandalorian armor ?

boarchildac
01.02.2012 , 12:50 PM | #2
The level 40 PVP gear looks pretty good. It's got the Mandalorian look. Wait for that.

Durzaka
01.02.2012 , 12:53 PM | #3
The level 40 pvp gear looks more like a trooper with a cheap Mandalorian helmet rip off.

No, sadly,t her eis no real mandalorian armor available, they had some during beta but they didnt like the idea of 'heavy' only social items.
Durzaka Retribution

Uludelu
01.02.2012 , 01:06 PM | #4

So bad, they first make us affiliate to the empire and now no mandalorian armor that sucks !

Hope they add it to the market or some quest.

goldenarmz
01.02.2012 , 01:11 PM | #5
one of the endgame pvp sets does have the mando look to it. i cant remember which one, its similiar to the forum portrait some of you guys use.

WarMachine
01.02.2012 , 01:14 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Durzaka View Post
The level 40 pvp gear looks more like a trooper with a cheap Mandalorian helmet rip off.

No, sadly,t her eis no real mandalorian armor available, they had some during beta but they didnt like the idea of 'heavy' only social items.
Mandalorian armor and Trooper are are suppose to look alike. The republic actually did base their trooper armor off the mandalorian armor.

But, CAD, Foundery, and Boarding Party FPs all drop Mandalorian Armor, there is even a set from Mandalorian Radiers that has the name "House xxxx Armor" with the same style (looks like Uludelu's avatar).
|█╬╬|█|╬╬|█|████████████████████████████)
Bioware Forum Troll since 2002. "Don't troll me, bro!"

Uludelu
01.02.2012 , 01:31 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
Mandalorian armor and Trooper are are suppose to look alike. The republic actually did base their trooper armor off the mandalorian armor.

But, CAD, Foundery, and Boarding Party FPs all drop Mandalorian Armor, there is even a set from Mandalorian Radiers that has the name "House xxxx Armor" with the same style (looks like Uludelu's avatar).
Really

WarMachine
01.02.2012 , 02:36 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Uludelu View Post
Really
Yes, no joking, I have the sets from all four of those instances, and actually modded them up for companions. Our Mandalorian buddy, for me actually looks mandalorian.

And its House Varad Armor you get in the Mando Raiders FP, I didn't like it because House Varad's color is yellow.
|█╬╬|█|╬╬|█|████████████████████████████)
Bioware Forum Troll since 2002. "Don't troll me, bro!"

WatchTheGrass
01.02.2012 , 02:38 PM | #9
Do the entire Taris zone, including Bonus series.

There's a set of Mandalorian gear as quest rewards, best bit is, it's orange so you can keep upgrading it

I'm sitting on 47 and thanks to the beauty of mods, it's still top rate.
Quote: Originally Posted by Whiskeyclone View Post
I've lost my wallet many times, and my mind many more.
Decembrist - 12/12/11
BONUS WAVE IS BEST WAVE

KainrycKarr
01.02.2012 , 03:19 PM | #10
There's plenty, however if you want top-level pvp stats, you're screwed.