Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trooper Storyline

surak
01.02.2012 , 01:44 PM | #1
Does the Trooper storyline get any better. I have a trooper that is lvl 11 on Coruscant and the story and quests are bleh, at best. Please tell me they improve. The class is fun but the story is kinda bad.

Bobbyrab
01.02.2012 , 02:14 PM | #2
It is my understanding that most of the stories get better about 2/3 of the way in. I'm a 32 smugs and I've heard I've just now reached the planet where the story gets good (Alderaan).

WatchTheGrass
01.02.2012 , 02:51 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobbyrab View Post
It is my understanding that most of the stories get better about 2/3 of the way in. I'm a 32 smugs and I've heard I've just now reached the planet where the story gets good (Alderaan).
Honestly from the Empire's side, it's all pretty good.

Sith Warrior/Inquisitor start getting interesting by about level 4 and then just keep on going. Forming your own cult, forging your own empire, dragging around your own slaves, torture, chaos and generally being the biggest *** you can be. Bonus points for those who somehow manage to get through it as Light Side when everything is tempting you to go Dark.

Bounty Hunter is a case of your mileage may vary but it starts getting good about level 10, seems to be going nowhere then ramps up at 30, goes strong and then suddenly out of nowhere, everything hits the fan around 40.
Quote: Originally Posted by Whiskeyclone View Post
I've lost my wallet many times, and my mind many more.
Decembrist - 12/12/11
BONUS WAVE IS BEST WAVE

Duradel
01.02.2012 , 02:55 PM | #4
I'll give you a brief overview of the story if you want. I love the story but it probably won't do much for you if you aren't as in to the Republic-Empire War. It has very little to do with Sith Lords or the Jedi Order

Nothing too terribly specific but spoilers nonetheless so don't read if you want to find this all out on your own:

Spoiler

Guildrum
01.02.2012 , 02:55 PM | #5
I will admit that the Trooper starts to lull between Coruscant and Taris, but on Nar Shadaa, at least so far for me, it is starting to get better. In between Coruscant and Taris, there is a story area that I love though, I won't tell you it though, it would spoil it for you.
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith